cjN Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 It kinda does look like sears is still open, had lights on and everything.. 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
LoudNLow931 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 I used to go to places like that all the time in Michigan, then got in trouble a couple times for trespassing lol. I'd like to go to that place in Russia? That's abandon cause the radiation. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
SoCaLBaMF Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 I used to go to places like that all the time in Michigan, then got in trouble a couple times for trespassing lol. I'd like to go to that place in Russia? That's abandon cause the radiation. Pripyat in Ukraine. Haha we were talking about this on pg1 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
brownm3 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Your area must not have many homeless people. If that place were near DC it would be packed. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
Chode69 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Im lost on why it wouldnt be re-leased or still used. Also why is it open and unlocked where randome people could go in. Wouldnt homeless people be piled up? I'd tear that place a new one on my fourwheeler. i was wondering where all the homeless people were..and i agree id FUCK that place up w my quad..or set up a helluva paintball field...also did anyone wanna go ride a bike after the vid or put some wd-40 on his rust bucket NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
knowledge Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 i be exploring the hell out that place REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
MR. Z Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 i think this is by far the scariest place... its crazy how a place as big as 6 flags was abandoned
Torres Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 The mall or Mike Tysons place? The mall is in Akron, Mike Tysons place is about 45 mins south of Geneva, OH. Been by it before and it's pretty much in the middle of Amish Country. the mall. that's about 4 hours from me. i bought my truck there i didn't even know mike tyson had a place in ohio
bass_stalker Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 i see the old Sixflags when i pass through New Orleans all the time, damn hurricanes JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
BassJunkie Posted December 4, 2011 Author Report Posted December 4, 2011 It kinda does look like sears is still open, had lights on and everything.. Sears has been closed since the video was taken, and jc penny is still open but I'm not sure for how much longer. The entire disctrict down there just looks like shit. The roads, the buildings, the people. This thread after seeing the link you just posted, Makes me wanna take a trip just to see Tyson's Mansion. It is just so awesome. There's also a few other page's on that website I'd love to visit. That would make a great few day tour to do. Just browse that, and then go to each spot. Take pics, then do a log on it basically. This actually made me want to learn more for once instead of pushing stuff like this away. It would be cool as shit to go to Tysons mansion. Hell you may not even have to come to ohio to find interesting stuff to check out. Just takes some strategic googling about your home state, this stuff was in my backyard and I just found out about them recently. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.