Second Skin Audio

box for 20 10's

larrys95civic

using the12volt.com you will have 25cf

If you make the port 37x9x14" that will make your tuning 35hz

which comes out to being 2.7cf of port displacement

So now your down to lets say 22cf.

You can have alot of bracing and it still not take up 2cf. If you use all thread it will save you even more than wood

There you go big chief

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

i ran one of these subs in my jeep for a while with 400w to it in a 1cuft sealed enclosure and it sounded damn good for a cheap single 10..it used to suprise people that it was just one ten in a little tiny box.....for an $89.00 sub it did damn good imho.......i would do them sealed up with 1cuft per sub and give them hell....that little sub will take a pounding....20 would be crazy but 16 would be just as cool if thats what fits better....

16 is the better choice. besides giving you more room for the enclosure, the subs are 4 ohm. So you can wire a set of 4 subs to 1 ohm for each of the 4 amps.

with 20, he can do 5 amps with 4 subs on each amp, so either way, it still works...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

But he only has 4 amps. And I can't see after all displacements fitting 20 10s in there there's not even enough surface area to fit 20

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

But he only has 4 amps. And I can't see after all displacements fitting 20 10s in there there's not even enough surface area to fit 20

That's what I was trying to figure out too. Where he was gonna put them all. Unless he does a tunnel. But he doesn't have enough depth for 4 deep. So maybe a vertical clamshell?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

That's what I was trying to figure out too. Where he was gonna put them all. Unless he does a tunnel. But he doesn't have enough depth for 4 deep. So maybe a vertical clamshell?

which starts taking away from his cuft very quickly.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hence why I said from the beginning not enough room. I don't see why that rob guy thinks its going to work. 16 and a clamshell would work nicely

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

with 20, he can do 5 amps with 4 subs on each amp, so either way, it still works...

The OP states 4 amps

amp 4 1200.1 polk audios

4 batteries

1 250 amp alt

with as much money as hes going to toss into this, im sure to get the right ohm load, he could purchase 1 more 1200w amp.....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived