DC Sound Lab

NEEDING SOME HELP GUYS!!

but your burb is built better and you put your hard work and money into it so id just run the tb with alittle something and it prolly get gets better gas milage so jsut keep it for a daily driver and then you could build your burb to the b-pillar and sell the level 5s from the tb towards either building your burb more or a little something in the tb or both

dude find the build log of the tb. its solid as fuck. it has a fucking steel cage welded into it that the box sits in, and the baffle is absolutely ridiculous

i have its sick but i wouldn't want to continue a build someone else started

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

but your burb is built better and you put your hard work and money into it so id just run the tb with alittle something and it prolly get gets better gas milage so jsut keep it for a daily driver and then you could build your burb to the b-pillar and sell the level 5s from the tb towards either building your burb more or a little something in the tb or both

dude find the build log of the tb. its solid as fuck. it has a fucking steel cage welded into it that the box sits in, and the baffle is absolutely ridiculous

i have its sick but i wouldn't want to continue a build someone else started

mike singer did the burb build.....

either way you cant go wrong blake

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I think you should keep the wall in the burban if you take it out your.never going to get that truly stock feeling again just downgrade and put alot into the TB.....sell all the xls and fill it full of m2 lvl 3s and a single amp then go bat shit crazy on the TB stripper pole is a must though right off the bat cause I remember reading he couldn't even get all it had to give before she blew

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: