SKY HIGH DC MONSTER GMC SHORT VID LINKED TO FLEXING SHOP WALL

whats the big dc amp? is it a dc13k or 18? I thought you had like 947923856 9ks?

I didn't see that. Hmmm that may be right up my alley. Looking to run one bigass amp.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

whats the big dc amp? is it a dc13k or 18? I thought you had like 947923856 9ks?

Probably just 2 9k's stacked into 1 painting

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

so we havent been doing too much on the gmc recently. but here are a few updates

new led hids are pretty cool!

IMG_0134_zps0041621c.jpg

Can we please get more info on these?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

so we havent been doing too much on the gmc recently. but here are a few updates

new led hids are pretty cool!

IMG_0134_zps0041621c.jpg

Can we please get more info on these?

yes. this is cool as a beer serving monkey. looks pricey though

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

just ordered a set of those today for my sierra for about 80 bucks...kinda sucks but my hid ballast went out and been wanting to try these out, hopefully these don't have the fluttering that my cheap hid's did......got annoying as shizz...should be here about friday:)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Were u get the HIDS an info on them please?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yeah you know sometimes i have a good day lol. Take it when you can get it haha. Seriously though i respect your ability and skill, wish i had the time and patience to get that good haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

holy.fucking.shit.

should do damage

IMG_0376_zpsd2aa694f.jpg

those water proof????

no. just regular speakers lol they will be fine. i had crescendos in my grill for a few years and never had a issue.

:roflmao:

Like Jon cares.......

(the first time youve seen him build?...lol)

EDIT- Trust me,... He ALWAYS has it figured out. Fucker is always 11 steps ahead. ;)

lol thats funny. no i dont really care. they will work out or they wont. but from what ive seen with them itll be fine. and this thing doesnt go in the water often maybe a few times a year if it randomly rains lol

just two 9ks together :)

Probably just 2 9k's stacked into 1 painting

ding ding lol coudlnt help myself

Were u get the HIDS an info on them please?

will post a link in a sec

Yeah you know sometimes i have a good day lol. Take it when you can get it haha. Seriously though i respect your ability and skill, wish i had the time and patience to get that good haha

hahahaha ya ill take what i can get. thats two pleasant comments in a row. pigs are now flying and hell had frozen over :)

thanks man. its been a long haul really happy everyone loves it and its coming together exactly how i saw it in my head before we started this project

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived