412 CVX Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I don't know the guy's board name, but he has a black haired chick wiggling into her tight jeans. I could watch that all day. Renoslapp (sp?) Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Lbox88 Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I don't know the guy's board name, but he has a black haired chick wiggling into her tight jeans. I could watch that all day. Renoslapp (sp?) yep UBL | Build Log
killallblue Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 i do only cuz i get 2 emails a month about it
6berry Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Djcrush has a pretty epic avatar 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
splzx3 Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Mine is better than Chode's. no ur's is just flat out wrong ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
DylanH Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I like the vacuum doing coke lol http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
sayhuh? Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 I had a good one, but was asked to take it down and I did. It isn't horrible, but here it is http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/snakey1996/Vagina_sniffing_classroom-329.gif It isn't nudity or anything, but on the safe side...NSFW? Blown
bobobass Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 Lol 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2011 Report Posted December 7, 2011 you guys all fail to realize that people view this site from work, in front of their kids, and at school. Seeing things like that causes alot of explaining to do. I actually had an incident with a CIO that I'd care to not have to explain again. Therefore if you have to ask it probably shouldnt be here. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.