And Cops Wonder Why People Hate 'em PICS pg.3

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

If everyone else jumped off a bridge...

As for you getting a ticket, when your all alone you HAVE to follow the laws. If you speed, even just a little, your asking for it. Be smart about it sometime.

Btw, laws are out there to keep you from causing harm to yourself too. :trippy:

I know I know, "laws are there for my protection", but please, those laws arent there for my safety, there there for revenue.... I careful and I know how dangerous and unpredictable driving can be, but this was an exception because of the conditions, and I wasnt ragin down the street, plus my car is pretty much a tank, someone hit me head on at 25 and nothing happened, just a busted headlight, his car was all smashed up though, im not saying im invincible at all, i know the my limits (ironically not my speed limits) but seriously, it is probably the only consequence I have ever found to be unfair in some ways, If i had gotten a warning, you know what I woulda followed it...but this just pisses me off, and now I stoped donating to our local sheriffs department, I have had nothing but bad experiences with them, its not just one thing, if this ticket was it? fine? but its getting ridiculous, all they want is money...I just donate to our police department, they are very friendly and kind, and actually respond to things..

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Agree on speeding but no front license plate or chicken shit tickets like that.....cop is askin for it

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

I know it sounds bad and I dont like people who complain about accepting a consequence for breaking the law, but this is literally the most ridiculous thing ever...Its the stupidest law ever, I can honestly, and i mean HONESTLY say that I have NEVER ever EVER seen anyone else get a ticket there and never see anyone that doesnt go ATLEAST 55......I would agree with it anywhere else pretty much, but it was like 10:30 pm I was the ONLY car on this huge road with no possibility of causing harm to anyone but myself, which wouldnt of happened anyway, i wasnt under influence of any substance, its just absurd...

its still the posted speed limit... regardless you should follow it.. breaking the law = bad, trust me, if you think that law is bad, you should see some of the shit from the late 1800s early 1900s that are STILL in effect in some states...

they are by far so much worse, yet funny at the same time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/17-ridiculous-laws-still_n_481379.html#s71645&title=In_Missouri_It

just a reference..

lol those are funny, but the thing about it also it theres no posted sign on that street, I know its wrong, but then again most speed laws have to do with conditions and traffic conditions/norms. If everyone else is going 55-60, going 45 makes you more of a cause, ive READ (not sure if its true or not) that its actually slower drivers that cause MORE accidents, im not saying speeding causes many, but I could see that stat making sense..

its dumb drivers that cause accidents, safe drivers who are aware of their surroundings and pay attention to the law generally arnt the ones who get into accidents.. its the people going to slow, or over the speed limit, or people not paying attention LOL..

but i almost always go the speed limit, there is rare times where even i break the speed limit, but not by much, and go back to normal driving.. if i get a ticket for breaking teh law, ill suck it up

the WORST part about it is that my whole family makes fun of me for being a slow driver, and being over cautious, and yes not paying attention, I dont text, talk on the phone, mess with the GPS or whatever until im at a redlight, and stop when i start to drive again anyway, but yea they say always assume the other driver is unsafe, be on the defensive, i have seriously dodged 2 or 3 very close accidents that woulda been on the other driver, even with my system up loud, paying attention is all I do. I watch red asphalt everytime I have a near-accident experience to remind me of possible consequences...always scares me straight, driving is NOT a right, it's a privilege

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

so let me get this right... it takes 3 minutes to get down this road that is "4 miles long" going 45 mph? to get that far in 3 minutes, youd have to go 80 mph. or if its actually 3 minutes at 45 mph, its only 2.25 miles. but according to you, you make this 4 mile trip in 1 minute. i guess that means you go 240 mph. or if its 2.25, you go 135.

and on another note, i guess you must be new to tickets/getting pulled over. the only time you can get away with going that much over the speed limit is if youre in traffic thats going that fast. even then you could still get pulled over. but when youre the only car on the road, and youre going atleast 10 over, theres a pretty decent chance youre gonna get pulled over

orion, i feel ya man. some people are just retarded and dont know how to drive. the fact that he "was a cop" just makes it that much more sad. and the fact that he was a douche about it, yeah, not cool. curious if it was actually a cop tho. what kind of car was he driving?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

LOLOL...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

this is why ppl don't like cops they are there to protect and serve not pester ppl or write tickets for money. and in oklahoma we have a stupid law like that you can't walk your neighabors cow down the road on sunday. but still the point is they should be doing stuff worth doing not pestering ppl just to write tickets. Just like they should get rid of stupid laws like that for ppl that wanna be just like you said thats ridiculous just bein an ass for the sake of it. i also saw that you said its to protect ppl from themselves if they are bad drivers then why don't they fix the test to get a license huh just like has been said one bad apple ruins it for the bunch just bc some ppl can't drive doesn't mean everyone can't if they can't drive they shouldn't get a license PERIOD.

Fuck-the-police.jpg

obey the law and *usually* you wont have a problem. ive had way to much bullshit with the wanna be nypd cops in my little town... its not even funny how ridiculous it is...

just do it their way so you dont have to piss away an hour in court fighting off your ticket(s).

OP thats some shit, glad no one got hurt tho.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

LOLOL...

this is why ppl don't like cops they are there to protect and serve not pester ppl or write tickets for money. and in oklahoma we have a stupid law like that you can't walk your neighabors cow down the road on sunday. but still the point is they should be doing stuff worth doing not pestering ppl just to write tickets. Just like they should get rid of stupid laws like that for ppl that wanna be just like you said thats ridiculous just bein an ass for the sake of it. i also saw that you said its to protect ppl from themselves if they are bad drivers then why don't they fix the test to get a license huh just like has been said one bad apple ruins it for the bunch just bc some ppl can't drive doesn't mean everyone can't if they can't drive they shouldn't get a license PERIOD.

people dont like cops for them writing tickets for people who break the law?

those people are morons... dont break the law, wont get a ticket, and I said its people with his mentality that I would ticket for the stupid shit, not every day people, but that once in awhile person whos just a real asshole, who deserves it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so let me get this right... it takes 3 minutes to get down this road that is "4 miles long" going 45 mph? to get that far in 3 minutes, youd have to go 80 mph. or if its actually 3 minutes at 45 mph, its only 2.25 miles. but according to you, you make this 4 mile trip in 1 minute. i guess that means you go 240 mph. or if its 2.25, you go 135.

At first i had no idea how smart you are. Now you did the math, and made this kid look dumb i now know exactly how much of a genius you are. Thanks for that, i had no clue.

For future reference, and this is to everyone, when giving examples you MUST do math and give facts. Nothing else will suffice. <_<

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

and on another note, i guess you must be new to tickets/getting pulled over. the only time you can get away with going that much over the speed limit is if youre in traffic thats going that fast. even then you could still get pulled over. but when youre the only car on the road, and youre going atleast 10 over, theres a pretty decent chance youre gonna get pulled over

orion, i feel ya man. some people are just retarded and dont know how to drive. the fact that he "was a cop" just makes it that much more sad. and the fact that he was a douche about it, yeah, not cool. curious if it was actually a cop tho. what kind of car was he driving?

I admire your math skills, like factor labeling or whatever, I mean it im not being sarcastic, i like using facts to prove people a point, but I forgot to mention that I live on the only turnoff from the road, about halfway through, when I say a minute i mean it take what feels like a minute compared to the regular 45, its not really 1 minute, its just shorter some, and when i said 3 i just sorta threw them out there, ive never measured or anything, I just know it takes a considerable long time, you always notice when driving at the speed limit down the street, they were just very rough estimates, sorry about that!

I missed Alan.

Archived