another virginia tech shooting

I feel for the school 2, i don't get what makes a human being want to take another humans life.

in cases like this its a mentally unstable person that was bullied and pushed into a psychotic break shrug.gif

It doesn't take a mentally unstable person to want to bring harm to people who have tormented them. All it takes is enough anger.

We may never know why he did it. Its terrible no matter what.

this is why i always befriended that crazy looking axe murderer dude that everyone else made fun of. This way, when he goes on his rampage, and i see him coming my way...Ill just point and say... "them dick heads went thata way!

Epic. Lol

that agner usually comes from bullying of some sort. the part of michigan i was from bomb threats( where the person actually had bombs ready) and threats of raiding a school with weapons was a regular thing. and every last one of them was because of being pushed to far by bullies. obviously there are some people who do it for other reasons than being bullied, but being bullied is probably the number 1 reason for it

yup i seen the documentary on the first shooting, did u guys know hes was going for any ass hole with a white hat on. "preps"

Yeah, those ones are the guys that like too drive people into insanity, Im from detroit. Most of us are insane to begin with lol.

bipolar/skitzo/socialpaths, etc. :popcorn:

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

I feel for the school 2, i don't get what makes a human being want to take another humans life.

in cases like this its a mentally unstable person that was bullied and pushed into a psychotic break shrug.gif

It doesn't take a mentally unstable person to want to bring harm to people who have tormented them. All it takes is enough anger.

this is why i always befriended that crazy looking axe murderer dude that everyone else made fun of. This way, when he goes on his rampage, and i see him coming my way...Ill just point and say... "them dick heads went thata way!

Epic. Lol

that agner usually comes from bullying of some sort. the part of michigan i was from bomb threats( where the person actually had bombs ready) and threats of raiding a school with weapons was a regular thing. and every last one of them was because of being pushed to far by bullies. obviously there are some people who do it for other reasons than being bullied, but being bullied is probably the number 1 reason for it

yup i seen the documentary on the first shooting, did u guys know hes was going for any ass hole with a white hat on. "preps"

Yeah, those ones are the guys that like too drive people into insanity, Im from detroit. Most of us are insane to begin with lol.

i am too, but the people heading north are a whole different ball game of crazy. knew a guy who was about to get jumped and to deter the asskickin he attacked his own car and totalled it ehh.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Epic. Lol

i am too, but the people heading north are a whole different ball game of crazy. knew a guy who was about to get jumped and to deter the asskickin he attacked his own car and totalled it ehh.gif

I never gave a fuck myself, i have no remorse for anything, and must admitt, Ive obviously felt like a nice lil rampage or two from time to time! am i capable of it one day? yup... =@:ehh:=@

Ill start it with my ex's aunt. YUP never forgot about u...u dumb BITCH!

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

I never gave a fuck myself, i have no remorse for anything, and must admitt, Ive obviously felt like a nice lil rampage or two from time to time! am i capable of it one day? yup... =@:ehh:=@

Ill start it with my ex's aunt. YUP never forgot about u...u dumb BITCH!

Whoa there soldier... pump the breaks :biggun:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

it iz what it IZ. TMI?...lol...IDC!

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

serves them fuckers RIGHT. :deadhorse:

You can go fuck yourself right now. How the FUCK does it serve a cop right to be shot dead by some motherfucker who can't deal with life.

I was good friends with quite a few people that were killed in the first shooting, this shits not a fucking game, asshole. None of those people deserved to die that day, not even the bastard that killed them all.

Fuck you and the high horse you came in out.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

You can go fuck yourself right now. How the FUCK does it serve a cop right to be shot dead by some motherfucker who can't deal with life.

I was good friends with quite a few people that were killed in the first shooting, this shits not a fucking game, asshole. None of those people deserved to die that day, not even the bastard that killed them all.

SO listen here u stupid little son of a bitch, bring your dumbass to my area, I WILL start another rampage leading with you fool. I will lock u in my basement fool, skin you alive, then bury you in salt and keep u alive with bread and water. If u think im playing test me! FUCK ur friends, they deserved it "Not the innocent ones that died", they pushed that kid over the FUCKING edge. Dont nobody do that shit just BECAUSE.

If u preppy son of a bitches knew WHEN to shut ur faces, you guys wouldnt be getting picked the fuck off by people like me u little punk ass bitch. You think your fucking better then everyone, put people down, make fun of people "Blacken there soul against society". then wonder why ur in my basement chained up... :biggun:

DONT U FUCKING GET IT?!? Its people LIKE YOU that caused this in the first place.

Where do you live?

Ride Stats:

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 1800

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

You are no longer welcome here. Please seek psychiatric help you obviously need it. Your posts will be saved in case you do anything dumb it is now considered premeditated. Bet you thought being cool on the internet was anonymous huh?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SO listen here u stupid little son of a bitch, bring your dumbass to my area, I WILL start another rampage leading with you fool. I will lock u in my basement fool, skin you alive, then bury you in salt and keep u alive with bread and water. If u think im playing test me! FUCK ur friends, they deserved it "Not the innocent ones that died", they pushed that kid over the FUCKING edge. Dont nobody do that shit just BECAUSE.

If u preppy son of a bitches knew WHEN to shut ur faces, you guys wouldnt be getting picked the fuck off by people like me u little punk ass bitch. You think your fucking better then everyone, put people down, make fun of people "Blacken there soul against society". then wonder why ur in my basement chained up... :biggun:

DONT U FUCKING GET IT?!? Its people LIKE YOU that caused this in the first place.

Where do you live?

lol, wow'

if he wasnt banned, i would give him my address... just because im almost as stupid as that guy LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Where do you live?

you are literally fucked up in the head. :banhim:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived