67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Looks good, definitely gives me some ideas for my 67.

I swooned at those switches. Any chance on some info on the source?

To be honest, I bought those switches about 5 years ago for the X and never got around to using them. They are pretty easy to find im sure. I know they weren't cheap.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I need to come see this in person. You're only 5 minutes from me (I'm in North Highalnds). And while I'm at it discuss my blow through with you. I'd love to get some info from someone as knowledgeable as you! Great work man!

meeting at bills house!! lol

i may need to swing by tonight to see the dash and get metered with the new head unit

But joo shit aint loud :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived