My good deed for the day

I was driving home after picking up some lunch, and at a stop light, someone got read ended right in front of me. They were stopped, and I put my 4 ways on and got out to make sure everyone was ok and to just be there (I figured if I was in that situation I'd want someone else there). I was talking to the lady that got hit. It is her husbands truck, and it looks like nothing was damaged (a bit of frame bending, maybe). The hitch absolutely hammered the other girl's car.

Pics:

tumblr_lw61uhD6JH1r7wdyyo1_400.png

tumblr_lw61uhD6JH1r7wdyyo2_500.png

The girl that was driving the white Mercury was driving without a license and insurance (her license was in her car and she locked her keys in it, this was her sisters), and her sister didn't have the insurance in it. The lady in the Chevy was going to pick her kids up from school.

I feel like I made that bad situation into a better one by just talking to them and being there. I'd always do stuff like that. When the lady got out of her truck, she looked quite POed, but I think I calmed her down.

Good shit, dude.

My good deed was yesterday at Taco Bell. I was standing inside waiting for my order when this POS Saturn pulls up. I noticed the back window was down, odd in pouring rain. A young girl, maybe 18-19 yo was driving and she gets out and is trying to grab the window to raise it, the mount holding it completely broke. She looked like she wanted to cry. So I get my food, go outside and tell her I got a fix for it. Grab the roll of Gorilla tape out of my car and tape that bitch up (the window, not the girl lol). She was so happy and thankful for such a simple thing. One less thing for her to worry about.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Good shit, dude.

My good deed was yesterday at Taco Bell. I was standing inside waiting for my order when this POS Saturn pulls up. I noticed the back window was down, odd in pouring rain. A young girl, maybe 18-19 yo was driving and she gets out and is trying to grab the window to raise it, the mount holding it completely broke. She looked like she wanted to cry. So I get my food, go outside and tell her I got a fix for it. Grab the roll of Gorilla tape out of my car and tape that bitch up (the window, not the girl lol). She was so happy and thankful for such a simple thing. One less thing for her to worry about.

:rofl:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I also did a good deed today. I had a fart coming on and I was sitting next to my roommates, so I went into another room, farted, let the drift take in affect, then sat back down next to them. :good:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Good shit, dude.

GOrilla Tape FTW :woot:

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

LOL, I don't know why, but I get so much enjoyment out of seeing some person who acts like an idiot and drive their CAR into the back of a big TRUCK with a good ole' Reese hitch sticking out of the back. Same thing happened at a stop sign in my dad's truck except the other driver had a Cavalier. When they looked up and saw us stopped at the sign, they mashed the brakes which caused the nose of the car to dive underneath the hitch and lift the ass end of the truck. Scuffed the paint on hitch, put a 2 1/2 foot crease down the center of their hood rofl.gif

:woot: its the small things that count, those are the types of things you would want someone to do you, a loved one or a friend in time of need

Grab the roll of Gorilla tape out of my car and tape that bitch up (the window, not the girl lol)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::good:

This is why on both of my trucks I leave the hitch in. A little extra bumber for the little rear end.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I also did a good deed today. I had a fart coming on and I was sitting next to my roommates, so I went into another room, farted, let the drift take in affect, then sat back down next to them. :good:

Rofl, thats truely a good deed.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt