dodge, chevy, ford?

instead of chevy can it be gm since there is also the sierra and the escalade ext

i personally consider them the same the are basically exactly the same but a few pieces here and there

Yea motors and frames are same. The silverado is a lower trim package than the Denali Sierra though. The Denali is a caddilac with gmc badges. Cadillac=denali>silverado

from every mechanic i have ever talked to you wouldn't want a caddilac atleast a newer one they say they are nothing but a pain in the a** to work on. and yes i know its a lower trim package thats the few pieces i was talkin about

edit: only way i would ever buy a gmc is i did nothing to it bc otherwise might as well get a chevy and upgrade so you don't pay for bs your takin out or cuttin etc.

I agree with the lacs being a PITA. Now all the new ones have so many pieces of trim and covers in the motor bay and dash and everywhere else that it takes forever to disassemble!! :( I hate working in them

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

instead of chevy can it be gm since there is also the sierra and the escalade ext

i personally consider them the same the are basically exactly the same but a few pieces here and there

Yea motors and frames are same. The silverado is a lower trim package than the Denali Sierra though. The Denali is a caddilac with gmc badges. Cadillac=denali>silverado

from every mechanic i have ever talked to you wouldn't want a caddilac atleast a newer one they say they are nothing but a pain in the a** to work on. and yes i know its a lower trim package thats the few pieces i was talkin about

edit: only way i would ever buy a gmc is i did nothing to it bc otherwise might as well get a chevy and upgrade so you don't pay for bs your takin out or cuttin etc.

Just because they are "a pain in the ass" to work on is no reason to not buy Cadillac. Most of the newer vehicles are a pita to work on.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Just because they are "a pain in the ass" to work on is no reason to not buy Cadillac. Most of the newer vehicles are a pita to work on.

did you know that lacs alts are tied into the cooling system do you know how much of a pita that is to just change. i know of no other vehicle set up that way and that just one thing

edit: not saying don't buy one just sayin don't buy one to do a build with would be pointless

Chevy personally, since I own one =p

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Chevy but considering their all American I can't hate on any of them.

lol no...

most are either made in canada, or mexico...

nissan and toyota are more american than most of the options listed :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived