Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 do you have any actual pics? Glad you're ok! and 6 cars by 18, daymn! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
bassahaulic Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 First thing I thought when I read the title was "Damn your a horrible person" lol I'm such an asshole. Glad your ok, you did the right thing though. P.S.Is the motor ok? I need me a 4v 4.6L
Awhitewookie Posted December 16, 2011 Author Report Posted December 16, 2011 do you have any actual pics? Glad you're ok! and 6 cars by 18, daymn! Yeah my friend hasnt sent me it yet. Yessir, my brother is 23 and on his 31st car First thing I thought when I read the title was "Damn your a horrible person" lol I'm such an asshole. Glad your ok, you did the right thing though. P.S.Is the motor ok? I need me a 4v 4.6L hahaha all good, beautiful car I dont know yet MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Bacy2k Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 do you have any actual pics? Glad you're ok! and 6 cars by 18, daymn! Yeah my friend hasnt sent me it yet. Yessir, my brother is 23 and on his 31st car First thing I thought when I read the title was "Damn your a horrible person" lol I'm such an asshole. Glad your ok, you did the right thing though. P.S.Is the motor ok? I need me a 4v 4.6L hahaha all good, beautiful car I dont know yet lolol bassahaulic. and hot damn! 31 cars is a lot even for a dude whos 40 lol. well, im sure my dads had well over 31 cars, but thats a lot for your average person. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Awhitewookie Posted December 28, 2011 Author Report Posted December 28, 2011 MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Mario928 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 Wow that sucks. The good thing is that your fine and body got hurt. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
kraz1021 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 Glad your ok but that sucks,you had a nice ride.i would of did what you did.better off with a 1 car accident then a multiple.ive been in a few bad accidents myself in my younger days.for the longest time my family and friends called me crash and Mr. Demo Derby just for that reason.the main thing to remember is a car and everything inside can be replaced but your life cant
Ram1989custom Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 You know, it was really smart decision to let it take you out of the traffic. Not many people would think about doing that so quickly. Looks like someone returned the favor with good pole placement, lol I love that car, beautiful. Maybe you can get another one since you had full coverage! Looks like one of the 'good' cars you never want to get rid of though. I am a fan of that generation mustang. Glad to see you are alright, some dangerous wrecks us kids survive, huh? My buddy and I rolled his Benz once after dodging someone who pulled in front of him while he was doing 81 mph, and I walked away with just a huge headache as well. Hell, I had more pain from taking my moms 1994 Mustang through 2 yards doing 15 because the tire broke loose on black ice! Lol. Pic of said Benz wreck. 1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire *3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*
cjN Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 You know, it was really smart decision to let it take you out of the traffic. Not many people would think about doing that so quickly. Looks like someone returned the favor with good pole placement, lol I love that car, beautiful. Maybe you can get another one since you had full coverage! Looks like one of the 'good' cars you never want to get rid of though. I am a fan of that generation mustang. Glad to see you are alright, some dangerous wrecks us kids survive, huh? My buddy and I rolled his Benz once after dodging someone who pulled in front of him while he was doing 81 mph, and I walked away with just a huge headache as well. Hell, I had more pain from taking my moms 1994 Mustang through 2 yards doing 15 because the tire broke loose on black ice! Lol. Pic of said Benz wreck. the hell is he doing going 81? It looks like you're in a neighborhood where the speed limit should be like 30 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
Parentnoia Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 You know, it was really smart decision to let it take you out of the traffic. Not many people would think about doing that so quickly. Looks like someone returned the favor with good pole placement, lol I love that car, beautiful. Maybe you can get another one since you had full coverage! Looks like one of the 'good' cars you never want to get rid of though. I am a fan of that generation mustang. Glad to see you are alright, some dangerous wrecks us kids survive, huh? My buddy and I rolled his Benz once after dodging someone who pulled in front of him while he was doing 81 mph, and I walked away with just a huge headache as well. Hell, I had more pain from taking my moms 1994 Mustang through 2 yards doing 15 because the tire broke loose on black ice! Lol. Pic of said Benz wreck. the hell is he doing going 81? It looks like you're in a neighborhood where the speed limit should be like 30 Boys will be boys I suppose. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.