Awhitewookie Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 Was going home from work tonight in the rain. Doing 60 uphill. Changed lanes, as soon as I got into the other lane I hit some water; I had 2 options, correct and more than likely hit several cars, or turn the wheel to the right and hope for the best. I decided to not risk other peoples lives and let the car free. Spun in the grass at 60mph till I came to a dead stop at a pole. I looked around and noticed that I hit the only pole in the entire around. Then I realized that pole probably saved my life. To the right of the pole was huge trees and a building, to the left of the pole was a curb, cement wall, and steep hill. BEFORE AFTER (This is almost exactly what happened) MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 Glad to hear that you're ok... Bummer about the car though. Real big bummer man... My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
LT.Smoke Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 Damn bro... Glad you are ok...Glad no one else was hurt as well... Cars can be replaced Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dkindle613 Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 That's super shitty. But you made the right choice not endangering anybody else. Glad to hear your ok.. hopefully you had full coverage. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
MrSkippyJ Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 damn, you knocked the paint right off your car! glad you are ok though! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
lifted_silverado Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 Wow your car changed colors from a wreck? Jk bro. Glad to see youre ok, the best drivers in the world cant control every outcome, goes to show you cant be too careful Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
csill420 Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 that cobra was sick dude!!! sorry to here about it but its better the car that u man Fuck warning points.
IH8PunkRok Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 it changed colors, body style and grew a convertible top -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Bacy2k Posted December 16, 2011 Report Posted December 16, 2011 it changed colors, body style and grew a convertible top lolol. damn man, that sucks. glad you did the right thing and didnt chance putting other peoples lives in danger. glad you're alright. sorry about the car tho. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Awhitewookie Posted December 16, 2011 Author Report Posted December 16, 2011 Glad to hear that you're ok... Bummer about the car though. Real big bummer man... Thanks man, just a huge headache Damn bro... Glad you are ok...Glad no one else was hurt as well... Cars can be replaced Yeah they can. That was my 6th car (I'm 18) I just get bored of them so I buy/sell. Except this one was one I was finally happy with and keeping for a long time That's super shitty. But you made the right choice not endangering anybody else. Glad to hear your ok.. hopefully you had full coverage. Thankyou! What I am extremely fortunate for... I added full coverage starting December 1st. damn, you knocked the paint right off your car! glad you are ok though! Wow your car changed colors from a wreck? Jk bro. Glad to see youre ok, the best drivers in the world cant control every outcome, goes to show you cant be too careful Hahaha saw that coming, thanks for the laugh that cobra was sick dude!!! sorry to here about it but its better the car that u man Seriously! I loved that car. 90k miles, 4.56 gears MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.