Jump to content

Arguing w/ Second Skin


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know, I know, another vid of this guy but I thought it was hilarious when I looked at the comments & saw him arguing with Jon from Second Skin.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Posted

d34fc96f.gif

9 minutes of my life that I will never get back... plus the time I took to comment.

All I can say is that some people are willing to listen and learn something, others not so much.

Edit: Oh and for those who don't want to watch the entire video, this is literally his solution to a rattling trunk:

OP-005.jpg

+

duct-tape-3m.256104841_std.jpg

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Posted

My intelligence goes down the tubes with every video of his I watch or listen to... His method: Bash first, find out he's in the wrong later.

Posted

Weights in the trunk WTF??? :rofl: Regardless of it if it works why would you put more undue weight on your trunk?

I will stick with SS & RoadKill this guy pissed me off and his video was not informative whatsoever.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Hey, 3M brand can't be touched! Lol. The stickiest of the sticky. :-P

Oh my god that actually made me :rofl:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Posted

toureetes guy is not funy. anyone want his number to call up and talk car audio

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

LMAO everytime he blinks and he makes that weird fuckin' face...hilarious! :lol:

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Posted

i dunno

"Let's remember that his entire business is based on misinformation and convincing people to buy his product. Ask yourselves, who are you going to believe; a car salesmen, or a guy who's owned the car and was nice enough to make a video about it. "

he makes a convincing argument..

:lol:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3087 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...