Arguing w/ Second Skin

"w7's don't suck and per size, they offer the most displacement to date than any other sub of the same size. Displacement being cone area multiplied by excursion. For example a 13w7 has almost the same displacement as an 18" sub but will require a much smaller enclosure. So essentially you get the same output, in much less space. The retail price is a lot I agree but used w7s can always be found. The used prices on w7s are very fair IMO."

:orly3: :orly3: :orly3: :orly3: :orly3:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Umm wow... Im really at a loss for words... Where does this guy retrieve this so called information or KNOWLEDGE about audio and shit from???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I remember reading in a car audio magazine, say about 1995, about some sound deadening. They took either a truck roof or a trunk, not quite sure. But they used silicone and 20lbs of sand. SO the old school way is to add weight.

I have put alpha damp and Damplifier Pro, The stuff works and works well. :drink40:

i just installed 100sq ft of second skin damplifier..basic deadener from them..

i have a 95 chevy beretta my wife just bought me as a xmas present.. i run 2 skar vvx 12s on a saz 1500

i had horrable rattle from the rear decklid and trunk..

just a single layer of the ss damplifier COMPLETELY stopped all noise and buzz.. added 1 more just to be safe n sound

i gotta say i LOVE second skin stuff

Archived