Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't say that swishers are cigars lol

I do love Cubans ;)

Just got back from Mexico about a month ago, had a bunch of cubanos there :)

But as far as LEGAL cigars, I LOVE me some Acid 1400's.

comparibly the best cigar I've ever smoked.

if you've never had an Acid, go to your closest tobacco shop as soon as it opens, ask for an acid 1400.

If they don't carry them,

Throw your hands on the table,

Lean forward, eyes bulging,

Slightly open your mouth,

And say (without moving your jaw: "where can I get them..."

If you like ACid Cigars i would try some of the the other cigars that Drew Estates ( the company that makes Acid) produces. they have a few other Infused cigars out there that IMO taste better than Acids.Try the Isla Del Sol. if your not a huge fan of infused cigars like the tobacco used try the undercrown or the Liga Privada.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Finally found some fellow cigar lovers! I would have to say the Macanudo Maduro has been on of my favorite sticks thus far!

@therealweechaz

Posted

The drew estate tabak especials are fucking amazing. Any flavor is sweet. The wraps are so tasteful and they last a good while without a loss of flavor. As well the acids are good as well. I'm an infused cigar kinda guy if you can't tell.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Posted

I have had swishers and a rocky patel don't know what year. Only smoke a cigar on really special occasions. Although bday 21 is coming up and I want to pair a nice cigar with a nice cognac, whiskey, or scotch any good pairing recommendations?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

im a 3-5 cigar a day guy lol. Love fuente fuent opus x, padron anniversary and family reserve series, drew estate liga privada and unico series, laflor dominicanca, tatuaje, illusione, viaje, etc. I really do like to smoke cigars, hell i got one in my mouth right now actually lol.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Resurrection...

Recently got back into a couple of cigars, had a rocky conneticut, an asylum 13 6x60, and another one that I can't for the life of me remember the brand. Wifey is starting to come around to the idea of me having a cigar now and again and I'm taking full advantage. Kingsuv did you ever put together a humidor? I'll have to post some pics later, I made a couple of 3 stick boxes for my groomsmen.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...