Second Skin Audio

not gonna be here intill for xmas..

hey fizzy go fuck yourself, i just worked a long day and woke up, why the hell u gotta be rude, does it make u feel better? ur an asshole, and im just asking and thought ppl would know or even jon could tell me, idk when she ordered it she just said it was last week..i dont mind waiting an extra 2 days at all haha..i didnt mean to sound pissed off, and i understand shit is slow during the holidays and i totally agree with you, i was just asking, sorry for saying im pissed..but i do not need the asshole comments but thanks..

hey fizzy go fuck yourself, i just worked a long day and woke up, why the hell u gotta be rude, does it make u feel better? ur an asshole, and im just asking and thought ppl would know or even jon could tell me, idk when she ordered it she just said it was last week..i dont mind waiting an extra 2 days at all haha..i didnt mean to sound pissed off, and i understand shit is slow during the holidays and i totally agree with you, i was just asking, sorry for saying im pissed..but i do not need the asshole comments but thanks..

talking about asshole comments, you mad???? i can hear the ban hammer coming for you lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

First of all, all this useless boo hoo crap is not needed, nor is it needed telling another member to go F himself. Two wrongs dont make a right.

If you dont mind waiting the extra 2 days then whats the point of making this post, except to have a sympathy act being made for you, which backfired miserably.

If you wanted it for Christmas your mom should of ordered it sooner, or payed for upgraded shipping, so you should be taking your concerns out with your mom. Not Second Skin, nor the rest of the users here!

Btw, if you already know your getting it, why does it matter if you have it by the 25th of December or not. Its not like your mom is going to wrap it and stick it under the tree so you can act surprised about something you already knew was on the way...

This topic is pointless!

I could care less that he told me to go fuck myself. Not like my 25 ex's haven't done the same. Lol. But I just don't see the point in making this stupid thread? Honestly bro, how old are you?

And Brian. When did you become a mod? Congrats!

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any delay in shipping, be it our fault or the courier's. The holidays are always a concern for making deadlines.

If there is anything we can do or help you with, please don't hesitate to drop us a line.

Nonetheless you have a totally kickass mom for ordering you some Second Skin. I only know a handful that would.

Happy holidays and I hope you have a great Christmas!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i didnt wanna say anything guys but the reason for the delay is.... well some shit went down with santa...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

OH MY GOD!

"dear santa,

You a bitch ass nigga."

i fucking lost it laughing so hard.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop