Jump to content

JORDAN 11 whos getting them ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey do they have a size 12 on the 11s can you call them please PM me please

I asked that question when I was there.I was planning on buying 2 pairs but I got the last big size and it was only because I called and had them hold it for me.They are getting more in next week so if you want I can try and get another pair while I'm copping the Kobe Cheetahs and Concords for the wife

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

hey do they have a size 12 on the 11s can you call them please PM me please

I asked that question when I was there.I was planning on buying 2 pairs but I got the last big size and it was only because I called and had them hold it for me.They are getting more in next week so if you want I can try and get another pair while I'm copping the Kobe Cheetahs and Concords for the wife

please man ill paypal you the money i want it for me and i can get you stuff really cheap for car audio

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Posted

No problem man I will let you know once I find out for sure.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

were im at someone got stabbed for these damn J's

better find a new neighborhood :)

you scared of the hood?

im good were im at and besides it was at the store in line waiting.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Only J's I really want are the white/red/grey 10's, too expensive for my taste though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Wow if they held a pair of 12's for your area isn't like indy is. Check out this vid I took before the release. All of the cops were because there were fights.

Posted

Yeah, but did you see the video on the news with the idiots at Lafayette Square Mall in Indianapolis? People got ran over and smashed trying to get through the doors @ midnight. Supposedly they tore the door down at one of the stores to get in. Also, I guess a guy at Castleton Square Mall "walked out" (stole) a pair on his feet and got jacked for them in the parking lot. Karma is a bitch!!

I like J's, but nothing is worth putting up with all that crazy bullshit!

99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L

Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground

Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear)

HU--Pioneer 80prs

Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's

Subs & amplification still to be decided

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...