LED's vs. DD-1

I remember a video where they compared the DD-1 to a ridiculous THD tester and the light came on the DD-1 right when the machine said 1% THD every time, don't know how the board works, but Tony knows his shit (for an ASU grad :lol:)

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

So wait... I can't just go buy a $5 strip of LED's and tune my system perfectly??! FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK :(

haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I wish there was a device that can tell you what kind of power each channel puts out. Not AD-1, but something like if you have 4 channel amp and each channel does 100wrms @ 4ohm, but speakers can only take 80wrms @4 ohms, you would just plug in the device and turn the gain up until it's gonna show that it's 80wrms :)

I wish there was a device that can tell you what kind of power each channel puts out. Not AD-1, but something like if you have 4 channel amp and each channel does 100wrms @ 4ohm, but speakers can only take 80wrms @4 ohms, you would just plug in the device and turn the gain up until it's gonna show that it's 80wrms :)

There is, its called a clamp meter and digital multimeter.

Once you clamp the amp you will know the power the amp is making.

There is now way to really tell other then that due to a speaker being a variable impedance, and with every frequency the speaker plays will result in a different amount of power being giving to the speaker. A

Another words if you are 100% sure the amp is making 80watts rms at 60hz, it does not mean it is making 80wrms at 100hz, or 50hz.

There is now way to really tell other then that due to a speaker being a variable impedance, and with every frequency the speaker plays will result in a different amount of power being giving to the speaker. A

Another words if you are 100% sure the amp is making 80watts rms at 60hz, it does not mean it is making 80wrms at 100hz, or 50hz.

true, just like there is an oscope

What I mean is a device with lcd display that does all of the calculations for you. So all you need to do is plug in and play.

What I mean is a device with lcd display that does all of the calculations for you. So all you need to do is plug in and play.

Are you really that lazy?

This thread makes baby Jesus cry! lol Merry Christmas SMD peeps!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

calculations? Its AC Amperage X AC Voltage = POWER. :trippy:

This thread makes baby Jesus cry! lol Merry Christmas SMD peeps!

You too bro!