What'd You Get?

I bought myself 50ft of 0/1 knuconcept wire.

I received a 100 lb mma heavy bag and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword...... I also got 1 pair of socks that has USA on it from the inlaws, with a card that said everythings better in the USA, and I should junk my car. Hilarious.

I bought myself 50ft of 0/1 knuconcept wire.

I received a 100 lb mma heavy bag and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword...... I also got 1 pair of socks that has USA on it from the inlaws, with a card that said everythings better in the USA, and I should junk my car. Hilarious.

ford owns part of mazda

you win some, you lose some

marry chistmss everyone, I got a small cooler lunch box for work and early this week I found three e8 sundown audio subs on claigslist for 60 bucks brand new.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I got absolutely nothing this year at all. My older sister got the usual 600 from my parents, they got my aunt and uncle a bunch of stuff but not me. This sucks Congrats on all of the presents guys. I wish everybody a happy new year and marry Christmas.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

My wife bought me a new pair of Crocs since I have almost worn through my old ones. I bought her a camera, tripod, camera case, and 2 memory cards.

The kids hit the jackpot. Lol

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived