What'd You Get?

Mom got me a RF 500.1 for my sa8, some hooters posters, pocket knife, new longboard wheels.

$ from grandparents, aunts, uncles.

Dad got me new headlights and floor mats for my foxbody, tshirts, new jacket, and a frisbee lol

Merry Christmas SMD!

DCON 12, bash 300wat amp, aura 400RPM coaxials, pyle pro 2x75watt amp, officla lambo hat, new sweatshirt, dartmouth t-shirts, and chocolate with bacon bits in it :)

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

So far I'v got a smd-dd1, s&w knife, jacket, shirt, gift card, rocksmith(for xbox 360), and some cash. Still got more to get later on.

Now added to the list is a router and bits, power drill and flashlight, shirts, and some more cash. Very satisfied.

I got the new Steve Jobs book, some clothes, an in n out gift card, and I'm going to get me a kenwood kdc x895 this coming up weekend. Oh and a dash kit for the new head unit.

Got a dremel system 3 pack 2 pair of coveralls tool belt blueray 1000rms surround sound wii and asus Eee transformer pad tablet those are things i got and bought myself and was a gift me and girl bought

I received some shirts, a hoodie, some cash, and mom bought me a plane ticket to Vegas in January!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Archived