Sonic Electronix

T3 Audio as a whole. Good or Bad?

In a recent thread I had noticed a few people talking down on T3 audio and talking down on their products as a whole. This had really been the first time I had seen any notion that T3 was not a good company and was producing and shipping "junk" equipment. What are all of your opinions on this? I am in the planning stage still for my newest system and was seriously considering some T3 audio T1000 D4 12" subwoofers but now I'm a bit worried. They have amazing deals on these woofers on Parts Express right now and I sort of figured, hell how bad can they be? It says 1000RMS, people on SMD have run them/are running them. If there are problems with this company or problems with their subwoofers what are they? Are they overrated on RMS? Build quality is shit? Customer support is not there? What is it?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

In a recent thread I had noticed a few people talking down on T3 audio and talking down on their products as a whole. This had really been the first time I had seen any notion that T3 was not a good company and was producing and shipping "junk" equipment. What are all of your opinions on this? I am in the planning stage still for my newest system and was seriously considering some T3 audio T1000 D4 12" subwoofers but now I'm a bit worried. They have amazing deals on these woofers on Parts Express right now and I sort of figured, hell how bad can they be? It says 1000RMS, people on SMD have run them/are running them. If there are problems with this company or problems with their subwoofers what are they? Are they overrated on RMS? Build quality is shit? Customer support is not there? What is it?

t3 is out of business i think, other companys bought the rest of there stock, to sell off, this is just what i member reading dont quote me lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Customer service isn't there, def handle the power but getting replacement parts will be a nightmare, stuff goes to partsexpress because of company trouble, over ordering, end of production etc. I'm sure psi would be able to get u recones if u needed them. I own a pair of T3 TSNS 10s and if I wouldn't have broken them id still be using them. I broke them due to my own stupidity and not watching the volume knob. If customer service was better I'm sure they'd be a great sub to work with, but I've switched to DC.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=269-091

That would be the Parts Express link for the T3 T1000 D4 12" Subwoofers.

I'm just really wondering if I should follow through and order those subwoofers or not. Seems like a great deal to me if they do indeed handle the power they say...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Archived