Damn Matt... You have had a bad stroke of luck in the last few months brother... Sorry to hear about that man...I cant stand a thief bro they are some of the lowest scumbags on the face of the planet... Hope your insurance will cover the damages

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm sure he's thought of getting a alarm. Lol kinda like asking some one if it hurts when they accidentally hit there finger with a hammer or somthing. I hate thief's and think they should get harder time when there caught. Years ago we just chopped there hands off. And that seemed to work Nicely. Why not? They castrate rapist to stop them.

i dont understand what these fucks plan to do with a piece of plastic with buttons on it?

they took the front of the head unit so the poor guy would have to buy another one. Probly mad cause it was installed right and was hard to take the whole thing. So he figures if he can't steal it the owner won't beable to use it ether. That would burn my ass if it were me. I would have them just took the whole thing. Hateful ass people in this world of ours.

i dont understand what these fucks plan to do with a piece of plastic with buttons on it?

they took the front of the head unit so the poor guy would have to buy another one. Probly mad cause it was installed right and was hard to take the whole thing. So he figures if he can't steal it the owner won't beable to use it ether. That would burn my ass if it were me. I would have them just took the whole thing. Hateful ass people in this world of ours.

Cant you call the H/U company and buy a faceplate from them?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a ass hole. I've just had shit stole too and I feel this guys pain. I'm not alone. My wife's van got robbed twice in a week. Once at Graceland and before I got there to bring her the van I put it in the shop and they stole her cds