I hate to be a dick, but..... {room mates}

I know when you have room mates, everybody has to give and take a little bit. I think that I do this.

And generally speaking, I think I am really really friendly / chill around here.

But there are certain things, that I swear these stupid fucks just don't seem to learn ! Over and over, I wake up to the heater cranked up to 70+, and the house freaking cooking ! This morning, the same thing "except" the living room sliding glass door was all the ef'ing way open too !

Then, everybody forgets to move there laundry from the wash to the dryer, or out of the dryer, when done, right ? I know I do once in a while. But then these ef'in dumb asses don't even leave a basket to put there shit in ??? Urggg ! + leaving there detergent and shit all over the top of the washer and dryer ! If it were not generic crap, I'd use their shit, and call it even !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So again, I generally consider myself to be a super nice, reasonable guy. But this morning, I left a couple notes saying

1) If the heater is set to above 62 degrees, I will disable it completely.

And 2) if you leave your clothes in the dryer, please leave a basket to put it in..... + put away your soap and personal stuff on top of wash / dry....

Or, you will find your shit thrown from the back porch.

Fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How would you handle dense MF'ers who seem to have such a hard time getting the message ?

Just curious,

Fish

PS, I feel a little better after the rant. Will feel even better after this workout ;) In fact, I might feel better enough to kick a room mates a$$ ! :) LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS, The kitchen is a whole story unto itself. For a while, any time they would leave shit all over the counters, and in the sink, I'd round it all up, and leave it in a pile, in the middle of the living room floor. That kind of straightened them up for a little bit.... but now they are starting to slip with this again.

I think I need to round it all up, and completely hide it from them, the next time.

What are they going to do ? Kick my ass ?

Man, fuck that shit !

Okay :) I'm better now :)

Edited by Fish Chris

Leaving notes is a good way to remind them. But don't keep the same note there or it will just be something they don't notice. So hide their shit if it continues... put dry clothes in garbage bag and hide that bitch, when they need to find a fresh pair of undies boom left with the ones with tire treds.. ;)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I dont have roommates. I have a wife. She does that and it turns out it was me that did it the whole time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im a hardass, so....

They wouldnt have even gotten that note.

They must be kids, if they arent kids, then just throw their shit off the porch

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Damn Fish, 62? I'd freeze my fat ass to death if I couldnt have it at least 68!

No notes though, tell them whats up face to face.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

If your cold, you need to work out harder :)

Seriously though, all the bedrooms stay warmer than the living room / hall, where the temp gage is located. At 62, my room probably is 68. At 70, my room is an unbearable 80 freaking degrees !

Oh, and of course I've already said something to them directly, multiple X's......

Fish

Damn Fish, 62? I'd freeze my fat ass to death if I couldnt have it at least 68!

No notes though, tell them whats up face to face.

Well if notes won't work and talking won't work then intimidation worked when I had roommates :aggressive: you would think ppl have home training but some just need to be checked on their shit sometimes. That's why I moved in by my damn self just me and my dog and his ass is house broken so no cleaning up after no one.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I have the same issues man. I always prefer to live on my own. But for job purposes, this 4 bedroom was the best option, and I got three mates that were willing, so I find myself with the same situation.

They leave shit out all the time. They don't clean, they don't put away their work. We all have projects but I always clean my mess. Unless its huge and I want to finish it the next day, I have never left anything out on the counter or table.

I'm moving out in March. It's the only thing you can do Fish. When people are slobs like your describing, its because they're comfortable with that lifestyle. They won't change regardless of notes or reminders. Just pack up and be out. Easiest move.