Anyone else in a Polyamorous relationship here?

Do they both rag at the same time? :-(

^^the thinker of the group lol, actually its been proven that women who are around each other for long periods of time, their bodies slowly start to change their 'cycle' so it is around the same time.

And like everyone else said congrats, and more power to ya.

Very true. I've worked in an office setting and have dealt with the wrath 1st hand.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Does your wife or your girlfriend have a sister that are the same way. Send her my way.. . LOL. You my friend have it made.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My wifey wants a GF and I'm ok with it. But I'd be allowed to join with them. My wifey just loves pussy and said when I'm ready to let her know. Only thing is would I be ok with someone else other than myself satisfying her. And Bro if it works for u. Then ride it to the wheels fall off.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Sounds like a great adventure. I myself have thought about this, but I am happy with my one girl. I believe it's the ''law'' of ''if you don't have it, you want it. If you have it you get tired of it.''

f it works keep going.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Sounds like a great adventure. I myself have thought about this, but I am happy with my one girl. I believe it's the ''law'' of ''if you don't have it, you want it. If you have it you get tired of it.''

f it works keep going.

you have to have the right mix of people and trust...it took some getting used to, but we are all getting to be one little family.

And the greatest thing is, never ever have I been asked to bring another dick in the mix, they are more than satisfied by me and each other.

And to whoever said twice the honey do list and twice the gifts etc..shut up you puss. Look at it the other way..i have 2 women that serve me and wait on me hand and foot...my wife loves cutting crass and shoveling snow and shit for the excercise, both are amazing cooks, both do chores around here so that their "daddy" can come home and relax... all I have to do is fix shit that breaks around the house and play with all my toys... I got 2 women thatll cook for, 2 women thatll give me a back rub, and most importantly 2 women that love to f*ck my brains out a regular basis.... It definitely is not twice the work in any way shape or form, in fact it is less. And as for them raggin together..nope not a problem..wifey doesnt get a reg period at all, her parts got messed up when our daughter was born and girlys birth control keeps it from happening to her...so all in all I have to put up with a broad on the rag like 4 times a year, tops.... And as for piccys...ill ask them if its ok, as everything i have thats worth looking at has faces in it, and they might not be cool with that... especially since you prob wanna see the ones with my balls in their mouthes...pervo. :drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Does your wife or your girlfriend have a sister that are the same way. Send her my way.. . LOL. You my friend have it made.

Wifey has a half sister....but she looks like Mr. Ed and is only into anal. Ill pm you her number...lol

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived