Sonic Electronix

Chillin' At Meade's - Sunday, Nov. 25th

I was actually in the Sac area on Sunday so we dropped in on Steve to see him in person. First and foremost, Steve was very hospitable - wish we could have stayed longer! Getting to see the many projects in person was a real treat. Steve's attention to detail and workmanship is even better in person than the pictures could possibly show. From a manufacturer standpoint, it is a true pleasure to see our products being installed in "overkill" fashion! Steve has a better understanding of this than any weekend warrior that I've ever met . . . In fact, I'd say his abilities would easily qualify him as "installer of the year" material if he wasn't just a hobbyist!

Chicken's Escalade - Chicken, all I can say is that you're gonna need the hook-up on some Depends . . . this thing CHUGS some air! So much air in fact, that my first response was simply to laugh. I've sat in a few vehicles in my time that were good at this, the Escalade would be near the top of that list. When Steve gets the top end done, it has the makin's to be the loudest street vehicle on the West Coast.

The Honda - Man oh man . . . to see this thing have come back from the grave the way it did is simply amazing. The wall looks CLEAN. When Steve gets it totally finished, this might be all he needs to put anyone else he's likely to pull up next to on the street to shame!

The 'Hoe - OK, Steve thought it best to give us a ride in this one so that we (me, my wife, and Chris Heimburg - our rep in NorCal) get the full experience. 30 seconds of this rig at full tilt was enough for me to feel relieved after he turned it down. This simply has to be experienced first hand to be appreciated. When Larry the Cable Guy said "Get R Done" he was talking about this vehicle!

Steve - thanks again for making the time for us. We all enjoyed the visit very much! And again . . . from all of us at Rockford, we can't thank you enough for your efforts! We'll see you again soon.

Edited by snafu

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Awesome, You said at finals you sat in it with the old amps and it rocked, I take it the new ones really put in work eh?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

sorry guys i only got like 2 pics....i was so busy showin them everything i wasnt like "stop let me roll video" or any of that. I was nervous enough having a major RF player (and her husband) in my ride :D Not to mention Mr. Heimburg in the back seat :D Any other day i woulda had video rollin during the demo but i also know Tony has seen all the vids and is well aware of how it is (was) going to sound. Those kinda people are hard to catch off guard :D I can make some kid who thinks his cousin has beat shit his pants but someone who just hooked up a wall of bass before he got to my house is a little harder to get a good reaction from. Hell, he even helped assemble those two amps in the caddy :D (not install, ASSEMBLE)

i was happy enough to get the couple pix i got. Ill get more when i drag the Hoe down to Arizona to the RF building....someday soon i hope.

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

oh also, thanks for the compliments i appreciate that very much!!! Come back anytime! :D

anyway

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

It's nice to see a manufacturer appreciate what a person from the street is doing to promote their product instead of giving ten thousand excuses on why they can't. I talk from personal experience that I tried to help out one or two of them here in the East Coast the same way Steve does in CA and all I got is thanks but this and that. I was totally turned off by their ingratitude ways but listening to "snafu", well I think there is still hope!