Definition of a "Heavy Hitter"

no doubt the geo has always been beast

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

well I think anything built, not bought, is a true groundpounder in its own way.

how do you figure?

Like I said "IN ITS OWN WAY". I know its not on the same level as someone who drops 10-20k. But when a kid puts in his own labor and busts his ass for what hes try to achieve, puts it in prospective vs his friend that gets ass raped by the local shop tht throws prefab crap in the truck. Theres more then 1 level of the game.

im gna say i consider the heavy hitters are the 155+ on music at the minimum... honestly when i think of heavy hitters i think of gary killian, pipo, tommy mk, hanks 48- 10", mikey, singers wagon, ray, neil barber, steve mick, richard... just a few off the top of my head

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

im gna say i consider the heavy hitters are the 155+ on music at the minimum... honestly when i think of heavy hitters i think of gary killian, pipo, tommy mk, hanks 48- 10", mikey, singers wagon, ray, neil barber, steve mick, richard... just a few off the top of my head

you . always loved your ride

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

I dont think that a "heavy hitter" should be judged by the meter. To me a heavy hitter is a system that can be demoed all day long and just hurts those who get in the passenger seat. If a system makes you feel like you have a small raccoon running around in your throat then I would call that a heavy hitter.

If your system can choke up and experienced basshead, then you are a heavy hitter. Its one thing to choke up a noob that has never heard anything other than his best buy 10s, but its another thing to choke up someone that drives a 150+ daily vehicle.

Thanks for including me in on this.. I agree with jeff in a lot of ways a heavy hitter is someone that loves caraudio like myself and knows his system in an out...if it breaks I fix it...anything mid 50s on up is hard to do and takes a certain dedication..that's a heavyhitter.I drive my hoe daily and put 60.000 miles on it last year.lol now I do 56s..57s here I come

I agree with cj.. I can listen to a 150 all day but try listening too a 155 allday..my new setup actually made my ears hurt.. and if you can impress a true basshead that's a heavyhitter

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Lots of woofers doing lots of work, makes people run

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz