Other bad part is I gotta chop like tons of wood for the wood fireplace for winter, and plow lol and mow the acre of lawn lom

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Well hell you got it made! No heat expense in the winter time will make the wood cutting worthwhile, mowing will still suck but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you don't have roommates this should be a good experience for you, roommates seem to cause most of the hardships of moving out. Your hardest part is going to be cooking and cleaning for yourself daily, but I'm sure you got it in ya. Good luck man. :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

The hardest part for me was keeping an entire house clean by myself. Its a lot of work but worth it. If your good financially then don't sweat the other stuff, you'll figure it all out. Good luck bro!

Moved into my own place at the start of the school year for college so im still pretty new at it :yahoo:

first thoughts for sure were why the f**k is everything so expensive :rofl:

You especially dont realise, for me anyway what electricity costs when you live at home :o bill for first month was €410... bout 520ish us. That light thats left on bugs the shit out of me now!

If theres any advice you can take is rickys, stock yourself up on frozen pies and shit and you`ll never go hungry :good: downside is you never really do appreciate your parents meals until you move out :nea:

After a while though you`ll get the hang of it and you can enjoy living by yourself, no rules :yahoo:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

haha thanks guys :) it'll be me and probably my girl living together, financially im pretty straight forward, just a new experiance lol, but yeah the winter heating is pretty cheap just a good couple weekends of me, well convincing some of my budds to come cut wood down back with me. messes up my car audio/ATV plans for a little bit though till i get everything figured out, haha

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

Well hell you got it made! No heat expense in the winter time will make the wood cutting worthwhile, mowing will still suck but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you don't have roommates this should be a good experience for you, roommates seem to cause most of the hardships of moving out. Your hardest part is going to be cooking and cleaning for yourself daily, but I'm sure you got it in ya. Good luck man. :drinks:

thanks man :drinks:

Bushwacker fender flares

Mostly everything has been said, but I just gotta add:

Living on your own, you can still eat plenty healthy.

Prepare food in bulk and then freeze in individual portions. This way you can make full meals and still be somewhat healthy. Chicken is a great example, mashed potatoes, vegetables, super easy. Pasta is cheap, but not good to eat every freakin day of the week, lol.

You would be surprised how terrible those frozen pot pies are for you :peepwall:

Most importantly just be responsible. It's slot easier keeping everything clean, then letting it go to shot and having to dedicate a weekend to cleaning.

Good luck and have fun bro, it opens up the next chapter of life!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback