U.S. Navy rescues Iranians held by pirates

Since when do China and Russia have Iran's back? Some of you guys are just WOW!!

China may outnumber us, but their military technology is still behind ours. We have systems that nobody knows anything about, and i'll stop there.

As for Russia? Who fucking cares. Their military structure and discipline is shit. If it went down, they wouldn't last long before troops started surrendering.

But neither one of them is an "ally" to Iran, so meh.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

For how much longer do you believe?

While they are still growing the income which results in military strengths we keep digging ourselves deeper and deeper into debt.

Depends on how the elections go. If Barry gets another 4 years the damage may be irreversible.

Actually he's the only one that's shown us where our money has been going to since the Bush admin. (killing of Bin Laden). So maybe his reelection would result in more positive action. Not saying it will but it might.

That's the last I'll say on that cuz its getting more toasted politics now.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Iran is backed low key by China..Russia..and North Korea....let's not fool ourselves China has just as much technology as we do...they buy it it steal it...they can send troops to their death by the millions...

We really need to stop pushing Democracy on 2nd/3rd world countries....let them stay in the stone-age...if we would mind our own business people wouldn't hate us....we are an imperialist empire...face it...we have put dictators in place in Iraq..Lybia...and so on...when they don't do our dirty work we turn on them...its a proven fact..

Also China owned 50% of banks that control our economic situation..they can ruin us from that stand point..

WE WILL NEVER USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS...we just use them for scare tactics...someday somebody will call our bluff....I bet its Pakistan

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Everything we have I am sure they have too...how do you think everyone got nukes..stealth tech and so on....spies...wreckage recovery..reverse engineering..

We won't nuke civilians after Japan...where as other countries surely would..thats the truth

Edited by stroupe79

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Nothing China has is scary if you know what we have.

It's not about what we have, it's about what we'll actually use.

And it's highly doubtful that the US will start a nuclear war.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

China is a scary adversary. They have a better stealth fighter than our f22, they have stollen alot of technology and there technology is as advanced as ours, more soldiers who will fight to the death, a growing navy, hell more subs than the us navy does now. Allies with desperate N Korea- "feed us and we will fight with you"

Iran sells oil to china and Russia the 3 are business partners. Russia said they have irans back once before. Russia has I think double the nukes we have. I don't think war is a big fear but I do think if those four countries team up and say to the usa "step the fuck back" we should listen.

As for those 12 Iranians saved, iran can care less.

Edited for DROID errors lol

As far as our technology goes yes we have a great anti missle system better spy satellite systems. But fighter wise jets ships tanks we are equal to maybe half step beyond the 3 spiders countries

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

China has sheer numbers. Obama may show is where the money is going but he is single handedly responsible for more pf our national debt than all past presidents combined. He spwnds our money like its not his to worry about

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nothing China has is scary if you know what we have.

It's not about what we have, it's about what we'll actually use.

And it's highly doubtful that the US will start a nuclear war.

we dont have to start one cause we know we are the only ones who could finish and every one else does too

you win some, you lose some