U.S. Navy rescues Iranians held by pirates

Since when do China and Russia have Iran's back? Some of you guys are just WOW!!

China may outnumber us, but their military technology is still behind ours. We have systems that nobody knows anything about, and i'll stop there.

As for Russia? Who fucking cares. Their military structure and discipline is shit. If it went down, they wouldn't last long before troops started surrendering.

But neither one of them is an "ally" to Iran, so meh.

If it went down, US and Russia would literally cease to exist as countries. I'm sure China would back Russia 100%.

OT: Iran is very, very stupid for making threats against the Navy. I imagine them stupidly sinking a destroyer or something and then getting fucked. lol

Edited by Mosin

Derp.

You guys cant forget if any of the main power houses ever go to war with each other (WW3) we all have enough Nukes to blow earth into smitherines. So lets hope we dont cause well all be dead.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

"SPEAK SOFTLY BUT WALK WITH A BIG STICK" -- and ya we got the biggest (sticks) in the world

CanOWhoopass.png

photo1.jpg

And dont force the to break out with 1 of these

Edited by 3Ltriste13

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

You guys cant forget if any of the main power houses ever go to war with each other (WW3) we all have enough Nukes to blow earth into smitherines. So lets hope we dont cause well all be dead.

IIRC The US has enough nukes to destroy the world 47 times and have a few left over lol. But with the lifetime of nukes this could be off now.

And if Iran shut down the straight I've heard it will seriously deplete China and Russia's oil causing Iran to lose billions. Not to sure about that.

Iran is also stupid since they said they would shoot missiles at the missile defense systems. :crazy:

There is nothing that is going to stop a war imo until the Iatola's are out of power

meh,let china and russia use up their oil, in a decade or so when nothing left they will abandon the country and leave it as a used up hole.

then they be a bunch pissed off arabs who will blame the world.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

The problem is if Israel attacks Iran we follow. Jews control our government, So hopefully they don't.

I'm with you 100% on this. Like the soldier who got censored said, "Israel is more than capable of engaging Iran on there own." Or something to that extent.

I personally think broke ass America should sit this one out and let Europe/Israel handle some business. But Zionist blahblahblah...

Derp.

The problem is if Israel attacks Iran we follow. Jews control our government, So hopefully they don't.

I'm with you 100% on this. Like the soldier who got censored said, "Israel is more than capable of engaging Iran on there own." Or something to that extent.

I personally think broke ass America should sit this one out and let Europe/Israel handle some business. But Zionist blahblahblah...

I agree with you to, we can't afford another war or else people are going to pay the consequences, oil would double.

Ps. So you can understand ! Ha

Edited by 831Arevalo

The United States is just butt hurt that we hack your spy plane and landed it. Its a cyber war now. But i 100% dont agree with the Iranian government. There just being stupid.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped