The Walking Dead New Season

Not sure what rock I've been living under to not have seen this thread. But here I am! HOWDY!!!!!!!

So yesterday was tough for me. I had to avoid the net as much as possible, no facebook, nothing. Had to tell my brother (who I work with) to shut up and not talk to me about it. I got busy Sunday night so I didn't get a chance to watch. I told my brother a couple of weeks ago when the whole Glenn thing happened, that he's not dead he probably crawled under the dumpster like only his little ass would fit. SO I was so happy last night when i saw he got out. But I also noticed, he was not so happy go lucky Glenn anymore. He was pretty chippy. I mean I guess I would be too, but I wonder if this is the end of nice Glenn even though he did help that little bitch.

As far as Rick going away, I'm on the fence. He can be irritating at times that's for sure. But the one person I'd love to see thrown in a deep hole, is Carol! I cannot stand her!!!

I hate waiting a week to watch these!!

As far as FTWD, I actually completely forgot about that show. I had a hard time holding to it when it was on. Just seemed so slow! I didn't even know there were webisodes. I'll have to go back and look.

And I've heard great things about into the badlands, I just haven't recorded it to watch. Just what my dvr needs, another show to record!! LOL.

Ok I'm done!

dont get your hopes up on the webisodes. they are only a few seconds long each. i think there are like 8 of them now tho

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

home.....Long ass few days, but, work is on the short side for me next week :)

Fire is made, shay is content, rye is pour'd, beer in hand. Ill hit the bong here in a second, and push play. Is this the mid finale ??

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's mid season finale. Resumes again in March I think.

I have to wait till tomorrow to buy the episode and watch it. Hopefully it's good! I think shits about to hit the fan

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I really actually figured Karl was going to light that kid up. He looks like he has Leukemia or something! Pale as fawk and red eyes! I thought Carol was going too. That would've been nice!

I will tell you what I was pleasantly surprised by was that Tara (Alanna Masterson) has a nice set of bouncy bouncies!! WOW! Don't think I picked up on that before!

Archived