Sundown Audio

amplifier help

austin2162

And you weren't shot down yesterday. People just gave you their honest opinions about pyramid audio. Which is..... They are complete shit. Don't get butthurt about it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

4 SMDs 900 a pop

2 12ks. 2k ish a pop

8 xs3100. 350 a pop

300 feet of 1/0 600 a pop or so probably more

dual alts 1500

i wont even get into the rest of it.

you see where im going with this.

And all of this can be found at Walmart. FYI.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

4 SMDs 900 a pop

2 12ks. 2k ish a pop

8 xs3100. 350 a pop

300 feet of 1/0 600 a pop or so probably more

dual alts 1500

i wont even get into the rest of it.

you see where im going with this.

And all of this can be found at Walmart. FYI.

:rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

And you weren't shot down yesterday. People just gave you their honest opinions about pyramid audio. Which is..... They are complete shit. Don't get butthurt about it.

oh wow. i didnt know the previous idea was with pyramid audio....hmmm well thats quite a big jump from that, to a $8K+ system

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

and this isnt to be a douchebag about it at all..just know what youre getting yourself into as far as going this big.. mistakes are gonna happen.. and they can get expensive really fast.. mostly what everyone is trying to say including me is that most people build up to a system of this magnitude..doing when inexperienced ends up disaster alotta times..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

4 might have been ill referenced, as for right now i dont have enought electical backing for them but i was just asking what amps can support these monsters.

also im not stupid when it comes down to speakers and wiring if i were going to buy them i would double double check every thing.

i was looking at dc audios but was wondering if any one had any thing better

ok okay sloooowwww down folks i didnt say i was jumping straight to it jeez

Edited by austin2162

2001 GMC Yukon XL

-2 DC Audio lv4 m1 18's (one now blown)

-Hifionics 2000D

-Pioneer AVH-4300DVD

-Knukoncepts 1/0

-Shitty yellow top, shitty marine battery, and stock battery.

-Stock alt

-12 ft3 box

Future

-2 dc subs (undecied yet)

-Some good batterys

-H/O alt.

4 might have been ill referenced, as for right now i dont have enought electical backing for them but i was just asking what amps can support these monsters.

also im not stupid when it comes down to speakers and wiring if i were going to buy them i would double double check every thing.

No one is calling you stupid but the question to ask is are you prepared for what you're asking for. A system that big has a huge price tag and you don't just dive in to something like Car Audio. I think most of us see people come one here almost everyday and post these outrageously huge systems that they are not prepared to take on. If you have done this and are ready then fine more power to you but if you are trying to go big and dive in head first then I would suggest you dial it down and chill. Think subtle system first and grow from there. I would argue your expertise in this field off the simple basis that there was another thread referenced here and Pyramid Audio was the choice of equipment thats a huge leap my friend. Some of us may get short with you but if you're serious about getting into this do your research and be smart about how you go about this

BTW DC Audio is a very great brand no bullshit coming from them and def not low end.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Get whatever you want if your not going to take anyones advice. Or bring it to a shop and ask for loud... :ehh:

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

well save up about 15Gs if you want that build done right.

every sub has its pros and cons, not are any "better" than the other. go with what you like.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/