It doesn't sound like a restraining order is gonna do anything to this guy.

x2 on the bat, I keep a blade and bat by my bed and in the car, you just never know. Maybe get some bigger guys to go have a "talk" with him.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

restraining order really? if this guy is a rapist he wont give a fuck about a restraining order. if this was me and my gf. i would show up at his house with about 4 or 5 of my friends, dont touch him, maybe break some shit tell him if you ever so much as see him around your girl again you will shoot him. plain and simple. i dont fuck around with that kind of shit, you never know what some people will do.

He's more than likely on electronic monitoring, restraining order + him being monitored = red flag when he goes there

yea but shes not always going to be at her house or wherever, plus if she does get a restraining order that might just piss him off. Then as soon as he sees her alone away from her house you dont know what he will do.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

if his record has all those charges and you file harassment charges against him possibly going after your girl you have proof that he "attempted" to hence the tire tracks in your yard. they can be traced back to his vehicle and more than likely if he has more than one charge on his record he will do time for it.... at least thats just my opinion..

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

For sure get her some mace, does she carry a purse or no? if no purse you can get her a smaller thing of it, if purse get a big can so she can make it rain if she needs to. Definitley go to the cops, but take pics of the tracks and make sure the neighbor that saw is willing to be a witness to it. Other than that get big friends to go say hi.

EDIT: NVM im a derp with geography lol

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)