MW3 - M.O.A.B. (what you got?)

I've gotten 3. Best one was in 3 minutes on a game of Kill Confirmed using the P90 (best gun imo). Went 39-1 using specalist. Rushed like a bish. I got lucky a couple of times lol. My team mates didn't suck for once.

ewww you play core.

HC ftw

i can argue this one both wayws.

HC requires a lot more skill and reaction time.

i play hc too. but nobody plays these games fair anymore. they think they can all camp their asses off. i miss cod4 this games maps disappointed me.

and the fact they fucked up the m16 :WTFBubble: that was the only gun ive ever used in cod. now theyve got these other p shooters that are better than it

gt is WESELY SNYPER

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

ewww you play core.

HC ftw

i can argue this one both wayws.

HC requires a lot more skill and reaction time.

and less aiming ability

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

to BFF larry on your broken TVs.....damn you should get some extra award for being able to play on that damn TV at all. LOL

Slightly off topic here.....but a common failure in LCDs is the power supply which most of the time go out bc of bad capacitors. As long as the screens are good on your LCDs, open them up and check for swelled/blown caps and if you see any thats likely the problem and can be fixed for around $10-20 with a soldering iron and Digikey.com

i got my 10th MOAB yesterday on my first game of FFA, havent played in 4 days, 30 and 0 on Lockdown.

but it wouldnt let me go to my replay to cap a pic.

and ill add u HT.

and rogue, its really hard to play but i got used to the tv, the one downfall is not being able to see across map

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Why not just go to the vault, save the vid or screen shot the gameplay? Not asking for proof, I believe you, just stating. Sad thing is, I just now started using theater and feel like I'm hot shit, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why not just go to the vault, save the vid or screen shot the gameplay? Not asking for proof, I believe you, just stating. Sad thing is, I just now started using theater and feel like I'm hot shit, lol

haha you just started, but remember that online replays lag.

and i usually go to my vault but none of my recent games show up, the most recent game in the vault is from January... wtf..

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived