Second Skin Audio

Anyone see the new cadence woofer?

412 CVX

I don't know if its your fail or Cadence...so long yet no pricing? I was interested in it then I forgot about it, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I wonder why they went with dual 4ohm instead of 1 or 2 ohm with a big woofer.?

parallel is always louder than series. if you want a 1ohm load with two speakers, 4 ohm is great. obviously if you only have one of these... it kinda sucks.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'd get an SMD before i shelled out a grand on that!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I wonder why they went with dual 4ohm instead of 1 or 2 ohm with a big woofer.?

parallel is always louder than series. if you

want a 1ohm load with two speakers, 4 ohm is great. obviously if you only have one of these... it kinda sucks.

Right, I was talking about just running one sub. But it just struck me as odd being that it seems spl based to be a 4 ohm sub, so for those that run at low ohm loads for comps they couldnt without multiple woofers....

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I'd get an SMD before i shelled out a grand on that!

x1000 lolol

X1,000,000 on top of that!

Cadence is known for their budget stuff. The SMD's are a go big or go home deal, with proven reliability.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It would be nice to see where they got their numbers from though. see if it actually survived on 6k clamped.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived