I agree with the black out... but just want to say DO NOT use wikipedia for school...idc what grade level you're at.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

It hasn't passed. It was shelved so to speak, but can come back to bite us in the asses. This is just a chosen day of protest I wanna say.

Love the s15 BTW but I'm a r33 kind of guy :lol:

Any way I feel that the bill is BS, but now is the 30 second clip rule still allowed for copyrighted material?

really? r33? kind of looks like a grandmas car... the r32 is m fav and as for the silvia family i love nice clean s13

like tis one

My link

back on topic

my only problem with this is information should be free, thats why we have libraries. sourcing something isn't copy right infringement if you give the original source credit.

and i could care less about the video game videos.

you shouldn't have to pay out the wazoo to learn

you win some, you lose some

it will never pass and if it does i give it about 3 hours before anonymous group shuts down that section of government. just saying... they don't like their internets/ rights fucked with.

this probably includes demo vids of cars playing copyrighted music too.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

it will never pass and if it does i give it about 3 hours before anonymous group shuts down that section of government. just saying... they don't like their internets/ rights fucked with.

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!

x2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Craigslist as well. You can still access the sites.

And I would never use wiki for info. Lol

I agree with the black out... but just want to say DO NOT use wikipedia for school...idc what grade level you're at.

There's nothing wrong with using wikipedia for information and gathering your thoughts. You just shouldn't use it as a SOURCE in your essay/project, as it doesn't add credibility.

On topic:

This. It would be like trying to take our guns away for some people lol.

We are not aloud to use wikipedia for anything in our school :pardon:

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

'Monster Cable' supports PIPA and SOPA. :/. lol

Supporters of PIPA and SOPA: RIAA, MPAA, News Corp, TimeWarner, Walmart, Nike, Tiffany, Chanel, Rolex, Sony, Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren, VISA, Mastercard, Comcast, ABC, Dow Chemical, Monster Cable, Teamsters, Rupert Murdoch, Lamar Smith (R-TX), John Conyers (D-MI)

Opponents of PIPA and SOPA: Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, eBay, AOL, Mozilla, Reddit, Tumblr, Etsy, Zynga, EFF, ACLU, Human Rights Watch, Darrell Issa (R-CA), Ron Wyden (D-OR), Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Ron Paul (R-TX)

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__