Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A Morgan Aero 8

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Porsche 996.....BMW 850ci....and Buick Grand National...just to start!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

I want a 70 el camino SS with a twin turbo lsx 408 stoker motor twin fuel setup 1800hp very streetable..

Or a lime green Lamborghini with black rims with the line green lip as posted earlier

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

I might reconsider an srt4(so hard to find one that isn't beat to hell)

for a mazdaspeed 3

2011-Mazdaspeed-3-White-Landscape-1024x682.jpg

/drool

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

I might reconsider an srt4(so hard to find one that isn't beat to hell)

for a mazdaspeed 3

2011-Mazdaspeed-3-White-Landscape-1024x682.jpg

/drool

I'm a neon junkie.. Srt is awesome.. Always ran to hell and back.. But not dreamy enough lol

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Posted

Morgan Aero 8

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

I ended up building my dream car, it's getting there slowly but gets driven..... HARD

Sorry for the spamming of pics..

1ff2b461.jpg

e72f6de6.jpg

46a078bb.jpg

c59e2983.jpg

9e85d439.jpg

26e73050.jpg

e9535a1c.jpg

Mike

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

good jesus. great shot of that smoke show. Helicopter or what?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I dont have dream cars. I have cars that i could own if i really wanted them.

BMW-650-coupe.jpg

I was within months of this before my wife and got pregnant with our little one. now that payment goes towards daycare and I call her daddy's little beamer when moms not around.

iv driven one of those. Very fun car, but they are a little under powered

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...