people who mess with your family

depends on how bad he was messed up.

if it wasnt that bad. i would just tell him i hope he learned his lesson and not to talk shit anymore. i mean he is 17 he needs to learn this because if he talks shit to the wrong person he might really get hurt and you wont always be there to protect him.

but if he was seriously hurt. id go in there with a bat and start curb stompin mofos :ehh:

also, dont do anything stupid you will go to jail over. its really not worth it.

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Dude im not Bailing you outa Jail if it gets too that. lol... But i think your dad will, and he will be soo proud of you. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

if it wasnt that bad. i would just tell him i hope he learned his lesson and not to talk shit anymore. i mean he is 17 he needs to learn this because if he talks shit to the wrong person he might really get hurt and you wont always be there to protect him.

but if he was seriously hurt. id go in there with a bat and start curb stompin mofos :ehh:

also, dont do anything stupid you will go to jail over. its really not worth it.

it was a jealous ex boyfriend.

hes butt hurt cause my bro is dating his "girl"

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

AND his nose was broken and had some bleeding from the head. but not alot. but thats the extent of the damage i heard from Harr. idk about bruising anywhere else. But yeah not cool.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

AND his nose was broken and had some bleeding from the head. but not alot. but thats the extent of the damage i heard from Harr. idk about bruising anywhere else. But yeah not cool.

his ribs were pretty beat up. but nothing extremely bad that i know of.

i would let it go. but the thing is what happens when they do it again. since they think they can just get away with it.

plus the little fuckhead called me out trying to be tuff. so i gotta sort that out

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Dont let them land you in jail bro.I know its hard to stand by but jail isnt worth it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

jealous ex boyfiend?! thats some bullshit man, other kid's probably hurting too, sad little pu$$y...just drop the little fucker on his ass once and walk away. Nothing serious, just show him what's up. and then maybe tell him how hot is ex is....

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I lost my dad due to a jealous ex bf. its a never ending cycle. 3 on 1 i agree its not fair. 2 on 3 they will come back and be 5 on 2. and this will go on till someone winds up in jail for assault or dead.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

just want to throw this out there dont let shit get out of control i was in a some what similar situation but shit went crazy real fast needless to say it got to the point of guns which is what you really dont want,so honestly if you feel need to do that do it but becarefull some people take revenge to a new level trust me