Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

I also have an interesting story to share with you... My mother had cerebral palsy and was confined to a wheelchair since she was able to walk... one day when she was 14 years old, she woke up and told my grandmother that she felt different. She was totally cured when she awoke and from that day forward never needed a wheelchair ever again and actually became a yoga and dance instructor!!

I want you to know that if something like this happened to my mother, it can happen again. But, the most amazing thing about this is my mother always told us that she never feared that happening again, the CP coming back, because she was completely happy when she had CP because her mother and father, (my grandparents) gave her a great life! That has always amazed me! (I guess this is why this has hit so close to home with me...)

I also have an interesting story to share with you... My mother had cerebral palsy and was confined to a wheelchair since she was able to walk... one day when she was 14 years old, she woke up and told my grandmother that she felt different. She was totally cured when she awoke and from that day forward never needed a wheelchair ever again and actually became a yoga and dance instructor!!

I want you to know that if something like this happened to my mother, it can happen again. But, the most amazing thing about this is my mother always told us that she never feared that happening again, the CP coming back, because she was completely happy when she had CP because her mother and father, (my grandparents) gave her a great life! That has always amazed me! (I guess this is why this has hit so close to home with me...)

That's actually completely amazing!! I have never heard anything like that....definately an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing that Richard!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

This thread seriously touched my heart, all this thought and giving makes me proud to be an SMD member. I wish nothing but the best for you and your daughter. I hope you get that bike asap.

I'm currently out of a job, but if I get my amp sold I will send you what I can.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I emptied the rest of my PayPal to you, will be sending more as soon as I receive my tax return. It's not much but I hope it helps!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Thanks a ton you guys.......I really appreciate everything more than I can even express......Nothing like this has ever happened to me and it's just really amazing......the feeling is just.....I cant even describe it.

Thank you so much!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I pulled an allotment to come out of my check on the first, it's coming directly to you Jason.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived