GiAnT4LYFE Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 It's obvious that this truck has a special meaning to you. But did you consider that with all the different owners, it may just not feel the same when you get it back. It's kinda like reuniting with an old girlfriend after she's been with a few different guys, you know it won't feel like it did before.
White Lightning Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 LOL ... I live in Mississippi ... And being that I own a GMT400 too, I search out cool looking 88-98 Chevy/GMCs ... I have not seen this truck ... I would have noticed ... Beautiful machine ... I had a Black 91 Chevy back in the day the I did almost the same setup to ... I wish I had neve sold that truck ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 If you ever saw this truck, and the person currently driving it, you'd want to pull him out of the truck and whoop his ass. He was pulling out of the gas station yesterday and almost hit 2 kids....kids, like 8 years old, riding their bikes. Then when he got to class, he parked like an asshat like he usually does and smashed the rear bumper into the curb. I'll get a pic of the bumper tonight. Here's how he parked yesterday My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
77-AUDIO Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 If you have the vin number you should be able to track it down that way. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 He's been keeping that CD in a prime spot over the vin plate :/ My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 lol the bastard! you'll get it eventually. he has to listen to that cd at some point lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
99fullsizechevy Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Idc if it feels like the same truck, my dad bought if off showroom so i was the second owner... And last i heard of the truck it went from me in wv to ashland ky then farther down in ky then around nashville tn then off to mn after that i lost it.. Sold it with 100,0xx miles and last i seen of it it only had 103k Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
iceman1575 Posted April 28, 2012 Report Posted April 28, 2012 I never saw it running around Ashland. How long ago was this? POTATO!
dtleonard26 Posted April 28, 2012 Report Posted April 28, 2012 are you on full size chevy forume cuz i saw the truck in the audio thread walled on with a pair of dc just wondering if its you or the truck Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.