StreetSlappah Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 This isnt even fait XL hands down rest are wack! -__- Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
captainhook426 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 I'm loving all this attention and effort OUR family is putting into this!! Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.
KillaCam Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 It's not a choice but... Big Perm FTMFW! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 I love the people that don't even click the links before they say "DC FTMFW" under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 you sir are stupid and not allowed to speak back to your section Hey if people are advertising their stuff for sale, I might as well post my link before the lock. LINKY TO SOUND DEADENER. Buy it! SUPER CHEAP! Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
Guest grim83 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 you sir are stupid and not allowed to speak back to your section Hey if people are advertising their stuff for sale, I might as well post my link before the lock. LINKY TO SOUND DEADENER. Buy it! SUPER CHEAP! thats too far im making a complaint with hr
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 I'm reporting this to SOPA. Too soon? Lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 i clicked on every one of these links thinking someone did something different. but they are all the same.... lol 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 i clicked on every one of these links thinking someone did something different. but they are all the same.... lol You want something different? Try this link. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
Noobtastic14 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 I came in here with the mod hammer at the ready when the thread was first posted. I'll let this one slide....... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.