will77530 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 you sir need to work faster so i can find my motivation again
Twostrokeking Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 Dude that dash looks like it was meant to be there. I love your ideas!! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Junior Russell Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 looking good dude http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
down2earth Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 That dash is gonna look sooo nice in there man! I don't remember if you said or not, but where did you score that dash at? I got it off ebay for $300 and then I call the guy up and he sold me the steering column or $50 you sir need to work faster so i can find my motivation again haha im just starting to get my motivation back Dude that dash looks like it was meant to be there. I love your ideas!! thanks it fit all most like a glove haha looking good dude thanks man its getting there my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
down2earth Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 ooooooo yeah im like a kid on christmas morning lol just got the rims i have been waitting 4 mo i cant wait to get them on the truck my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
Brandonbkd Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 ooooooo yeah im like a kid on christmas morning lol just got the rims i have been waitting 4 mo i cant wait to get them on the truck Those are SICK! FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
big dee Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I bet those rims gets this build moving fast lol nice bro!
sprkn_ranger Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Hell yea!! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Audio Customs Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 ooooooo yeah im like a kid on christmas morning lol just got the rims i have been waitting 4 mo i cant wait to get them on the truck cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.