Second run of 1/0 for ground?

you have 1 300a alt plus a stock one?you might want to do 1 more run of power wire, no point on having the extra amperage if you dont have the wire to back it up

I only have one running from the front battery to the rear bank and then the front battery is grounded to the fender.All my back batteries are ground to each other and then separately under the truck to the frame.My voltage now stays mid 13's all day with the 4 Kinetik 2400 in the rear.Like N8 said you can never have too many.

I've always wondered if it was ok too have different amounts of power and grounds, like 2 runs of ground and 3 or 4 of power? Don't mean to thread jack!!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I only have one running from the front battery to the rear bank and then the front battery is grounded to the fender.All my back batteries are ground to each other and then separately under the truck to the frame.My voltage now stays mid 13's all day with the 4 Kinetik 2400 in the rear.Like N8 said you can never have too many.

I've always wondered if it was ok too have different amounts of power and grounds, like 2 runs of ground and 3 or 4 of power? Don't mean to thread jack!!

its better depending of how much amps can your alt do, if its stock then no point on having 2 runs of 1/0

im anal if i have one positive. I want a run of negative too.

I have 6 and 6 in my truck. with the room to add more if i decide to. and just might lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im anal if i have one positive. I want a run of negative too.

I have 6 and 6 in my truck. with the room to add more if i decide to. and just might lol

Same here. I have 2 and 2 and will add 2 of each when I move to Italy but I like the symmetry and feel its better over all for the circuit.

you win some, you lose some