rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I love spending time out on the water. I am getting good at wakeboarding too. And as weird as it sounds i actually enjoy working
Twostrokeking Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 Motocrossers UNITE!! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Ecco Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I wish I rode dirtbikes, lucky sons of guns... I play soccer, mainly. And photography.
lifted_silverado Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 im also a porn star This x2 lmao Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
MIKE-2U Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 who said i have time for other hobbies ? restoring older WW2 Vehicles with my grandpa and father, also resotring antique tractors as well, and dirt biking 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
mazdaspl Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 im also a porn star Holding the camera don't count Ric.. Jay
99fullsizechevy Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Of course car audio home audio/ pro audio music in general, guitar, bass guitar, drumset Suspension work, static bags or lifted anything not stock Performance, turbos and n/a are my fav Misc mechanical work Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
MIKE-2U Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
Dan2427 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Riding 4 wheeler mainly trail riding, golfing, and drinking around a fire, something about it makes Budweiser or southern comfort that much better. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.