blownengine Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I don't get to do many of these anymore since Im in college now and away from home. But in high school I played varsity hockey and tennis. I still play frisbee here occasionally. I love working on cars and working with wood to build things. I also have two minibikes that I restored and ride the crap out of. Sadly I haven't touched a wrench in months. Being away from my garage and truck really hurts. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
That1Kid Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Watching/Talking Baseball. Watching UFC. Drag Racing. Reading. Drinking Beer. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
basshead8569 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Since I am a Disabled Marine. I like to go down to the Marine recruiting station and help with the new recruits in the delayed entry program. Play football, baseball, hockey, basketball. Very active and my fav thing is playing with my 1 year old daughter. Almost 2. How they grow so fast. Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 During the summer I play paintball, other then that... Car audio and working on my truck. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
RickyFriery97 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Skateboarding, not much anymore since I blew out my knee Girls Jet skis, I LOVE being out on the water. During the summer I'm at the launch ramp @ 8 and ride all day. Girls Learning more about the family company witch I'm next in line for, I've got a lot to learn! (Bendco.com if anyone's interested..) Drinking beer and chillin with friends, and did I mention girls? Lol 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
ShortWide1994 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Riding four wheelers, drag racing, and skeet shooting 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
WillistonAudioLabs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Photography is one of my other hobbies...cool thing is I've found a way to combine this with my Car Audio passion... See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear! See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo
Twostrokeking Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 saltwater reef tank shooting things softball and my daughter. Got any pictures of the reef?! (: I love fish tanks! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
jakobebassbudds Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 guns of all kinds and i love shooting skeet masterbation hippie lettuce home audio 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
superdave07 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 It took 3 pages for someone to say hippie lettuce? lol I see a lot of SMD members that play with R/C stuff. What does everyone race? I have raced rc for many years. My other hobbies include tattooing, Bmx, and acquiring currency by any means necessary Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.