are we really this bad?

Go to Manufacturers

"Put the over forty set into cardiac arrest." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Prestige Audio)

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Boom Car Operators and Advocates

There is no "logic" or emotional plea you can provide that will change the fact that you have no right to assault us in our own homes. You are not welcome to contact us for any reason and any attempt to do so may be considered to be yet another form of harassment.

:lol:

I got a chuckle out of that.

wow you can't even defend yourself or its harassment reminds me of those judgemental church people that damns everyone

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

For example this guy. Seems to hate just about everything.

He has more videos on his channel. I really really hope I'm not this pissed off at the world when I hit my 50's

Edit: comment on the video

You are an ignorant boomhead noise-lover. In many municipalities, it is prohibited to blast car steroes to where they can be heard more than 50 feet from the vehicle. Unfortunately, law enforcement is often weak, so you boomheads can usually get away with your crime. You are also a fool for saying that it is "safe." Loud music causes hearing loss, fool. The stress and sleep deprivation is also bad for the health of the innocent people who are forced to suffer because of your audio violence.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This made me laugh I turn my shit down at stoplights and neighborhoods I put it on Att aka mute

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Lets get rid of the link so the uneducated ass who's site it is doesn't get so many hits from us visiting his page.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

i am going to buy thier bumper sticker!!! ahah

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

That just ticked me off. This is a hobby just like racing cars. I can't stand it when people don't understand what they are talking about. I really hated the list of side effects from listening to "boom cars" I now have a list of side effects from listening to him. Where are the internet hackers when you need them?

i am going to buy thier bumper sticker!!! ahah

I'm considerite of others but if I see a dumbass "anti boom cars" or some bs bumper sticker like that I am going to go full tilt on them smiling in their face. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets