this is a psychology trick I heard that is supposed to work extremely well. decide some amount of money that would hurt you to lose. now write 6 checks for that amount and give them so someone you trust and wont lie to. now every week they check in with you and ask if you smoked that week. if you have, they cash a check if you didnt smoke, they rip up one check. simple as that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this is a psychology trick I heard that is supposed to work extremely well. decide some amount of money that would hurt you to lose. now write 6 checks for that amount and give them so someone you trust and wont lie to. now every week they check in with you and ask if you smoked that week. if you have, they cash a check if you didnt smoke, they rip up one check. simple as that.

Ummm.. Tempting.. But scary at the same time

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I'm not trying to be a dick here by any means, but I don't understand why its so hard for people. I smoked for a little over 3 years a pack a day. Not sure what did it, but something made me realize how much money i was wasting on them. So i stopped buying them, and havent bought or had another once since...maybe its just me that it was so easy for idk.

I know it's not exactly quitting SMOKING, but you should try moving to cigars or pipes to slowly ween yourself off of cigs. It'll probably help you get off of the cigs, and they're known to be less addicting, if not addicting at all compared to cigs due to not inhaling the smoke and no additive/addictive chemicals. My pops used to be a pack a day kinda guy, then he started cigars after the suggestion, and slowly but surely he went from a few cigars a week to one or two, and now he doesn't even smoke.

Plus, you get the added taste bonus. Cigars and pipes taste a hell of a lot better than cigs.

Just a suggestion. (Coming from a non addicted cigar smoker)

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I don't smoke but I eat a ton of sunflower seed and I hear that helps. It gives your mouth something to do so you don't get cravings.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Guest DC Power Kyle

I know Chantix fuckin works. I got a trial of it and instead of taking 2 a day for a week like they say, I took 1 a day for 2 weeks. After ~5 days I was at 1 per day. After that 2 weeks I was a tard though and got wasted and smoked a pack in a night... fail.

My mom has been using that and she swears by it. She used to smoke almost a pack a day now she's down to one... Thank god I never picked up smoking.

Being physically active is what helped 2 of my friends quit - it makes you think twice before filling your lungs with chemicals if you have been trying to be healthy.

Good luck an stay strong, the forum is here if you need some support and my pm box is always open, even if you just want to let me know that you diddnt smoke today, makes you want to say that you hadant kinda thing.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback