Found a new tv!!! Went with the Vizio 42"led.

Gotya thanx I actually picked up the vizio 42"tv yesterday. And yeah i knew about the led/lcd.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well so far so great the apps and wifi run smooth (netflix is layed out like the first version on the ps3 which is fine cuzz I like it better)

the picture quality is amazing especially blue rays! now Im gunna have to upgrade from my 6.1 to 7.1 or higher tho...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I have a 55" 3D Samsung, no complaints. I've been a fan of Samsung stuff for awhile. Got a Vizio for my moms place, decent for the price. I like the slim profile of the Samsung better though.

FYI....a LED tv is still an LCD, they're just not all illuminated the same way.....LED vs bulbs

I hate comparing TV's. all the qualities that make up a TV are very subjective to personal taste.

it's asking what's the best 1000 watt sub. of course there's some good brands, but once you get into those brands there's not a lot of difference between them

even then, you're taking ONE tv home and setting it in the room BY IT'S SELF, not 3 and comparing them side by side.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

In love with my 55" LED Vizio with wifi and apps....thing looks GREAT and i haven't had a single problem....i would put it up against any other major brands...also got a 46" in the bedroom.

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Gotya thanx I actually picked up the vizio 42"tv yesterday. And yeah i knew about the led/lcd.

I have a 55" 3D Samsung, no complaints. I've been a fan of Samsung stuff for awhile. Got a Vizio for my moms place, decent for the price. I like the slim profile of the Samsung better though.

FYI....a LED tv is still an LCD, they're just not all illuminated the same way.....LED vs bulbs

see bold above

I hate comparing TV's. all the qualities that make up a TV are very subjective to personal taste.

it's asking what's the best 1000 watt sub. of course there's some good brands, but once you get into those brands there's not a lot of difference between them

even then, you're taking ONE tv home and setting it in the room BY IT'S SELF, not 3 and comparing them side by side.

very true Im happy the wifes happy but the sons not.... he got grounded so he cant watch it!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I have a 26" Westinghouse TV. It's really nice! And my parents got a 42" Element TV. It's pretty unknown (made in Japan or somewhere areound that area), but they're opening a manufacturing plant here in the US, so there will be TVs that are made in the US once more.

I have the 55" Vizio in the living room with wifi and it has a beautiful ass picture. It's definitely the best bang for the buck. Also have a 37" Vizio in the bedroom that we have had for about 3 years now and have had not a single problem with. Vizio is a great brand and would recommend to anyone.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Looking to get a new 42" tv soon. Looking at a vizio led with wifi so far. Seems like the best bang for our buck (about 650.00). But if you know of any others just as good in that price range lmk. I do NOT want a smart tv I have a computer lol and just want wifi. Not opposed to lcd but would prefer led. So like the title says if you got one tell me what you think about it and pros/cons!

i have two vizios one old one without wifi and a new one with wifi and love them both but look at the half life of the led vrs the lcd the led is 30,000 hrs and the lcd is 50,000 hrs just saying

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Archived