We were never in the vehicle we opened doors put our food in and we were smoking. No open bottles just three guys who were above the limit. My dad was with us cuz he doesn't get to go out often he is gone most of the time at his lake house or driving truck 3 days a week. And whoever said I'm not smart what do you mean? I didn't drive and I knew I shouldn't have tried. I'm not trying to start nothing but to call me dumb for not driving is pretty dumb. Like I said I appreciate all the advice and even critism but I've already talked to an attorney about it so hopefully I'll get my tags removed. If not sucks for me even worse for him. It was his choice to drive instead of find a ride although taxi wasn't open at the time. We got plenty of friends who could of got us. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad about it. I was asking for advice on what I should do about him driving my car and getting plates on my truck.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Also my dad had left an hour before us he wasn't around any more just Jayme whO got picked up for DUI and me who's vehicle it was and Zach from Fargo.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

I'm not even going to read page 3.

Dan2427 - You got drunk, went out in PUBLIC. "I was drink at the house, they drove me in to PUBLIC". And got caught and you didn't get a P.I. you should be happy about that. And P.I. stand for "PUBLIC INTOXICATION" since your not the brightest bulb on the tree. Cry me a damn river please. Your friend got a DUI. Wah Wah its his fault for not being the brightest crayon in the box. And you get some cool plates. Who really cares. And from what I did read nobody on here does.

So you can drink a lot big deal, so can a fish. Guess what they to get caught. But based on your "Please feel bad for me I got drunk plates", (WASN'T A COOL STORY, bro!) your not going to change.

Enjoy the plates and the mark on your record. I wish more people would get caught.

THISS

fuck drunk drivers- lost a good friend this summer to one. bastards.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I don't agree with the whiskey tags be put on your vehicle if you weren't driving nor even the one being charged with DUI. But I'm unclear as to if you and the other participant was in the vehicle? That makes it different. If you were just say sitting on the curb near the vehicle, police shouldn't have been able to do shit because they did NOT see you driving nor have survailance and itd be pure he said he said your word against mine bullshit which usually does not hold up in cour tBut if you were in the vehicle, different story. In Missouri I know that if someone in your vehicle is found with drugs it can get put on the owner of the vehicle because it's the owners responsibility as to what he is allowing to happen in his property as a club owner would as if he allowed a minor in his drinking establishment. But idk details. Cops always think they re above the law and I know every person on here has had a WTF moment with police in their life so let's keep that in perspective here.

Cops do not always think they are above the law. I have PLENTY of family and friends in law enforcement and none of them think they are above the law. Are they perfect? No. A couple of them have made some mistakes, you know, like everyone does. They suffered the consequences and went on with life.

It was plainly stated that they opened the doors to the truck while drunk...what more do you need to know? The only issue is HIM getting the special plates since he wasn't driving. That is his question. The cop(s), from what was described didn't do anything wrong, except maybe issue the special plate to the wrong person. That is all he is asking.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

As it stands your truck was "tagged" signifying that your vehicle was used in an alcohol violation.

This is regardless as to who was driving, planning on driving, etc..

The abridged version of the law states that the plates can be impounded on a vehicle in which the person with multiple DWI's is/was/may be using, they do not have to be the owner of the vehicle (yet another good reason to never let your friends borrow your vehicle).

The simple fact is this.

1. Your friend was in position of the keys and/or admitted of being the operator of the vehicle at the time.

2. He was charged with 2 DUIs/DWIs, which is all that is needed to be issued the special plates.

3. Therefor the vehicle's plates get pulled and the new "special" plates get issued.

Whether it was abuse of power by the cops is undetermined since we are only getting your side of the story and not the cops.

Personally I have a hard time believing the full truth of someone who willing admits of being heavily intoxicated.

How are we to know you are correctly recollecting the events and have all of the details straight?

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

What? How is that relevent to this thread? I'm not being a bad ass. What's happened here is I had an unpopular opinion and the balls to stick to it, so now I'll continue to be attacked.

It wasnt about your opinion as much as it was you coming off as a know it all douche. What I said is relevant because you want to act like what is being said to you is only being said across the internet. Don't get it twisted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Your right Jon you don't but why would I lie about I have no reason too. Don't believe me I don't care. I was asking for advice on what to do about my plates that is all, we were in the wrong oh well live and learn, sorry to all you who lost family members or friends. I was merely asking for advice. I won't meet 90% of you so if your opinion of me has changed so be it. Thanks anyway. N8 please lock it. We are seeking advice from an attorney, sorry for comin off as cocky and "drinking like a fish" I didn't mean it as that.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

you got it. hopefully Im not abusing my power. I'm sure there's been an email sent already.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived