I see carrying extra mags the same way as I see carrying a weapon. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Should the 13+1 that is currently chambered in my Glock 23, yes, but what happens in the one fucked up situation where all hell breaks loose and I some how end up in a gun fight where I cannot get off 100% accurate shots, but have to return fire and pray one hits.

I see carrying extra mags the same way as I see carrying a weapon. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Should the 13+1 that is currently chambered in my Glock 23, yes, but what happens in the one fucked up situation where all hell breaks loose and I some how end up in a gun fight where I cannot get off 100% accurate shots, but have to return fire and pray one hits.

I have the exact same sentiment CJ its an item

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Always carry 1 reload. If 15rds of .45acp from my 1911, or 12 from my .357 mag, aint enough... Im some place I shouldnt have been in the first place...

Also more ammo isnt always the solution. Would you rather shoot more, or shoot better? I go with shoot better. Shot placement is key when discussing handguns and their ability to stop an attacker...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Always carry 1 reload. If 15rds of .45acp from my 1911, or 12 from my .357 mag, aint enough... Im some place I shouldnt have been in the first place...

Also more ammo isnt always the solution. Would you rather shoot more, or shoot better? I go with shoot better. Shot placement is key when discussing handguns and their ability to stop an attacker...

thats true, but sometimes you might need to reload even with well aimed shots *thinking in terms of a gang trying to rob you, where its 10+ people, and I have always been trained with the double tap method..

I would just rather have it for the worst case scenario, and if anything else happens, ill be glad i had it, and not had to use it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

But what if you are in a situation where you cannot get off an accurate shot, but you have to fire back to give yourself the chance to get off that accurate shot? If you run though what you already have loaded, even if you do have 2 carries, I would much much rather have the extra just incase.

I do not carry extra mags. No particular reason...

I do however keep a gun in the glove box at all times, there is an extra mag for it.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Well I can attest to the fact that shooting great goes out the window when your in a life and death situation...Shot placement and all that shit goes out the window goes out the window when you have someone shooting back out you because your adrenaline and the will to survive comes in to play and there is a bitch of a thing that kicks in called tunnel vision and that will fuck up the best person's shot...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i carry two but i dont need a permit out here haha i live in an open gun law state

ami i missing something? i know that in arizona you can carry a rifle or shotgun without a license, but i could swear you need a license to carry a handgun, or atleast according to the arizona department of public safety

you do....

I may be wrong on the day but last year or in 2010 arizona fazed out the conceal permit law so no permit necessary to conceal a fire arm or knife IF over the age of 21

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

• 1 year later...

I don't conceal yet but I imagine I probably won't in most situations. If I had a small capacity like less than 10rds then I probably would either carry an extra mag or just extra rounds with me.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Extra mag on me, then a box of 25 in my truck

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived