Do not shop at edible arrangements!

my wife said they just showed up.. i wont do that shit again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We truly apologize for any negative experiences you may have had. In order to assist you further, please send your formal complaint with an order number and contact information to [email protected]. From there, we can look into this further for you. Thank you.

Their email won't be happy... probably gonna need a second email just for complaints so they can sort them out... that or some genius filter that sorts things into "angry customers" "orders" and "good reviews"

although the last one pry won't see much action.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

my wife said they just showed up.. i wont do that shit again.

Glad she got hers, I'm gonna get my money back one way or another.

damn guys that really sucks.sounds like its time to put boots to asses.id go off untill they gave me money off or something for free.....i mean come on man...the 14th is v-day not the 15th.the least they could of done is let you know it was going to be late and offer you something for there screw up

damn guys that really sucks.sounds like its time to put boots to asses.id go off untill they gave me money off or something for free.....i mean come on man...the 14th is v-day not the 15th.the least they could of done is let you know it was going to be late and offer you something for there screw up

That's exactly it, the 14th is V-Day. I would imagine it is one of their busier holidays in the year and just can't understand why they would take on more orders than they can handle other than greed.

Sucks to hear this. I used pro flowers a few times in the past and the flowers came in half dead. They won't do anything about it either. So now I only use a local florist. Funny thing is, they are usually cheaper or have way bigger arrangements for the same price as the online guys. Plus the box flowers have to still be arranged by the wife. Which takes the fun out of it for her.

And ALL women like getting deliveries;) My wife LOVED getting them at work. It's something they can brag about to the other hags that didnt get shit. trust me, they love it. Any woman that says she doesn't like to show off like that is full of shit

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well just got through to the manager at the local store. They are going to refund the 12 dollar delivery fee and also give her a bouquet with 24 chocolate dipped strawberries ON TOP of her original order. She's happy now so I'm happy now! Lol

N8 you should try and get in touch with your stores manager and get some compensation.

I just picked mine up and gave it to my girlfriend... Like the 5th time I've got something from there with no problems.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Never said deliveries weren't special. Just edible arrangements deliveries. Like Bill said, local is the way to go :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived